London Food Tour : Feast & Explore London's Southbank!! (PRIVATE TOUR)
We will explore 20+ of London’s major landmarks & the best of British foods.
All with a Private Tour Guide!
Foods you will try include : Fish & Chips (mushy peas/gravy), Ale, Pie & Mash (gravy) and a world famous dessert..
This will give you a good idea of the history & tastes of Europe’s best-loved city
After the walking tour we will stop for an hour & taste the best of British foods in one of London's oldest food markets : Borough market. Its a bustling hub of smells and flavours
Sights Include :
Shakespeare’s Globe Theater
The Shard (Tallest skyscraper in the EU)
HMS Belfast (WW2 Battleship)
Tower of London
The Clink Prison
Old warehouses from the time of the empire
Harry Potter filming locations Borough Market
Tate Modern Gallery
per adult from
What's included :
- Snacks - Fish & Chips, Scotch Egg, British Beer, Snacks, Donut!
- Fun Private Guide
- Entry/Admission - Borough Market
- Entry/Admission - Southbank Centre Food Markets
What's excluded :
- Hotel Pick up / Drop Off
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Borough Market, 8 Southwark Street, London SE1 1TL England
The best food market in Europe
Duration: 1 hour
Stop At: Southbank Centre Food Markets, Belvedere Road behind Festival Hall, London SE1 8XX England
The Famous Southbank. Shakespeare country
Duration: 2 hours
Departure Point :Southwark Station, 68-70 Blackfriars Rd, South Bank, London SE1 8JZ, UK
Departure Time :1:30 PM
Return Detail :Borough Market, 8 Southwark St, London SE1 1TL, UK
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Near public transportation
- Transportation is wheelchair accessible
- Surfaces are wheelchair accessible
- Most travelers can participate
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Our tour groups are now smaller sized. No more than 5-10 guests per group
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.