London: British Museum Family walking Tour
All aboard the British Museum ! Enjoy a private & custom tour that has been specially designed for both adults and kids.Visiting the British Museum with a special children’s guide is a fantastic way to give kids a taste of this important museum visited by up to six million visitors per year it is one of the largest, and busiest, museums in the world and an important landmark in London.
per adult from
What's included :
- Local guide
- Professional guide
What's excluded :
- Food and drinks
- Hotel pickup and drop-off
- Experience the visit of the British museum with your family in a fascinating and unmemorable moment ! Enjoy the family-friendly activities throughout autumn and winter with your kids.
You will enter a museum that is absolutely necessary to visit. With its many riches to discover, this beautiful building both inside and outside is a mine of information for children and parents! More than just a visit, it's a journey to the four corners of the planet and through the time you go with your guide!
This museum is one of the best museums in London because of its architecture but also because of its wealth of exposure. The works are put forward to offer the visitors a real immersion.
Departure Point :Senate House, Bloomsbury, London WC1E, UK
Return Detail :Returns to original departure point
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Wheelchair accessible
- Children must be accompanied by an adult
- Dress code is smart casual and comfortable walking shoes are recommended
- A maximum of 5 people per booking
- Stroller accessible
- Near public transportation
- Most travelers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 12 travelers
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.