Lombok's Basket & Local Crafts Tour
The Village of Tete Batu in East Lombok, one of the mountain resort situated just below Mount Rinjani which is an ideal place to stop for refreshment. The next will be Kota Raja (Loyok), the rural area situated on the eastern part of Lombok, where inhabitants make handicrafts plaited bamboo for daily use. Baskets, wallets and bags are also made here.
Another village nearby called Beleke, a small village situated in central Lombok where the people make rattan handicrafts and wood carving. This tour will combine visits to natural places and villages producing all beautiful art & crafts in Lombok.
per adult from
What's included :
- English Speaking Guide
- Air-conditioned vehicle
- Private transportation
- Bottled water
- All Fees and Taxes
- Entry/Admission - Pura Agung Narmada
- Entry/Admission - Tetebatu Tourist Village
What's excluded :
- Personal Expenses
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Cakranegara Traditional Market, Mataram, Lombok Indonesia
Departure by 09.00 am from your hotel's lobby, meet the guide and the driver, first visit will be Bertais Market, the biggest local market on the island, where all the locals trader meet.
Duration: 30 minutes
Stop At: Pura Agung Narmada, Cakranegara, Mataram, Lombok 83371 Indonesia
Narmada Botanical Garden built around 1805 by one of Balinesse king for his every dry season rest place. Here, he request a park with miniature of Mt Rinjani and Segara Anak lake for his ritual belief.
The tour continue driving up east direction, visiting Loyok for the famous baskets, bamboo, and art and crafts. You will spend 30 minutes or more exploring the village
Duration: 2 hours
Stop At: Tetebatu Tourist Village, Jl. Pariwisata Lombok Timur, Tetebatu, Lombok 83662 Indonesia
Lunch will be served at Tetebatu, a mountain resort area, where you can feel the freshner of Mt Rinjani on different part.
continue visiting Beleka, to see all the process of the unique and antique bags, are made.
Duration: 2 hours
Departure Point :Unnamed Road, Muncan, Kopang, Kabupaten Lombok Tengah, Nusa Tenggara Bar. 83553, Indonesia
Return Detail :Returns to original departure point
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Most travelers can participate
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.