Lombok Pink Beach Island Hopping and Snorkeling Trip
Explore the Tangsi Beach in Lombok, West Nusa Tenggara Province which more popularly known among tourists as Pink Beach. The beach is crowned as the most beautiful among the 7 most beautiful beaches in the world. We will also bring you to Gili Petelu & Gili Pasir which another amazing places for the underwater marine lovers.
• Enjoy taking photos at Tangsi beach with the unique pink sands
• Discover beautiful corals & fishes by snorkeling at Gili Petelu
• See many starfishes lined up welcoming the tourist at Gili Pasir
per adult from
7 to 8 hours
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- Hotel/Airport pick-up & drop-off
- Air-conditioned vehicle
- Private boat
- Bottled water
What's excluded :
- Flight ticket
- Personal need
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Pink Beach, Sekaroh, Jerowaru, Lombok Indonesia
The original name of Lombok Pink Beach is Tangsi Beach. It has beautiful white and pink colored sand with stunning natural view that very impressive. The spot being quite secluded, its crystal clear, calm, and shallow waters topped with outstanding green natural surroundings make this a perfect getaway from the hustle and bustle of daily life. Here, you can swim and snorkel freely without having to worry about sudden oncoming huge waves since the beach lies protected within a bay. The pink color of the sand at Tangsi Beach is formed by the white sand grains mixing with shards of pink corals that have been swept onto the beach. The reflection of the sun on the sand and on the turquoise sea adds to the intensity of the shade of pink over the beach. The beach is surrounded by high cliffs with open sea view.
Duration: 1 hour
Stop At: Gili Islands, Gili Islands, Pemenang, Lombok, West Nusa Tenggara
Next, we bring you to Gili Petelu which located on the East Lombok just before Pink Beach. Here is the best snorkeling spot, crystal clear water, untouched and natural. Before we end the tour, we will drop by Gili Pasir which is located close to the harbor about 10 minutes by boat. This island is formed from piles of sands with no trees or rocks which make it clean and beautiful. When the low tide, the sands will appear and formed a small Island. This area is interesting as you could find so many starfish that lined the shoreline.
Duration: 1 hour
Pass By: Jl:Pelangi Sunset View,Gili Air Desa Gili Indah Gili Islands, Lombok 83354 Indonesia
8.00-10.00 AM : Pick up in airport or hotel to Tanjung Luar harbour
10.00-11.00 AM: Take photo at Pink beach 1
11.00-1.00 PM: Snorkeling at Gili Petelu
1.00-2.00 PM: Take photo at pink beach 2
2.00-3.00 PM: Take photo with starfish at Gili Pasir
3.00 PM: Back to first harbour
Notice: Drop to airport 1 hours before flight or hotel
Departure Point :Traveler pickup is offeredAirports
- Lombok Intl Airport, Lombok Indonesia
Departure Time :8:00 AM
Return Detail :-
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- All bookings & tickets are strictly non-transferable/ non-refundable/ non- changeable.
- Loss of ticket will be solely under the full responsibility of the passenger.
- This voucher is valid on the date of visit as stated.
- Passenger name entered in the booking form must be same as per passenger’s passports. Incorrect name may cause penalties or invalidation of travel vouchers.
- Please note the activity time can be affected by several factors including weather, equipment maintenance or safety protocols.
- Children must be accompanied by an adult.
- Customers are encouraged to bring their own sun protection, swimwear necessity, camera, plastic bag & sandals.
- Infants must sit on laps
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 15 travelers
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.