LOIRE VALLEY: CHAMBORD CASTLE EXPRESS by train (avoid traffic jams)
IT IS SAFE TO TRAVEL WITH US
- All our services are privatized and without regrouping with unknown visitors coming from outside.
- All our tours include a pickup and dropoff at your hotel.
- Book now and pay upon arrival.
Visit the castle of the kings and the king of the castles.
1 / You do not want to be stuck in traffic jams at the start and the return from Paris and waste your time ?
2 / You have a short time in PARIS but you can't miss to visit CHAMBORD (masterpiece of the french renaissance period).
Knowing the precise time of your return trip allows you to better organize your stay in Paris and enjoy your evening.
08:00 am: meeting point at the train station
08:25 am: departure to ORLEANS
09:26: am; meet and greet with your privatized guide/driver
10:30 am to 02:00 pm: visit of CHAMBORD and the gardens
03:38 pm: train to PARIS
04:35 pm: arrival in Paris
per adult from
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- R/T TRAIN TICKET
- GROUND TRANSPORTATION PRIVATE CAR
- DRIVER/GUIDE ASSISTANCE
- ENTRY (CASTLE & GARDEN)
- Entry/Admission - Chateau de Chambord
- Entry/Admission - Gare de Austerlitz
What's excluded :
- MEALS & DRINKS
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Chateau de Chambord, le Chateau, 41250, Chambord France
The castle of the kings , the king of the castles.
A masterpiece of the Renaissance - A must to be visited !
Duration: 3 hours
Stop At: Gare de Austerlitz, 85 quai D Austerlitz, 75013 Paris France
Boardding for the Inercity train to Orléans
Duration: 30 minutes
Departure Point :Gare d'Austerlitz, 75013 Paris, France
Traveler pickup is offered
pick-up and drop-off from/to your hotel on request
Departure Time :8:30 AM
Return Detail :Returns to original departure point
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Infants must sit on laps
- Transportation is wheelchair accessible
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Most travelers can participate
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.