Loire Valley Castles Small-Group Day Trip & Wine Tasting from Paris
Spend a relaxing day away from the hustle and bustle of Paris and discover three Marvellous Castles — Amboise, Chenonceau and Chambord — in the UNESCO-listed Loire Valley. After enjoying the picturesque drive to central France by air-conditioned minivan, you’ll independently explore the châteaux. Find out which castle the royals favored, where Leonardo da Vinci’s remains are buried, and which castle is so stunning that it boasts its own UNESCO status. Round-trip transportation and an enjoyable wine tasting session are included in this small group day trip.
per adult from
What's included :
- Transport by air-conditioned minivan
- Visit 3 Castles including (Chambord, Amboise and Chenonceau)
- Small-group tour (Max 8 people)
- Wine Tasting
- Entry/Admission - Chateau de Chambord
- Entry/Admission - Chateau Royal d'Amboise
- Entry/Admission - Chateau de Chenonceau
What's excluded :
- Food and drinks, unless specified
- Hotel Pick Up
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Chateau de Chambord, le Chateau, 41250, Chambord France
Chambord is the most majestic of the Châteaux you will see, boasting massive medieval towers perfectly blended with Renaissance elegance. Set in 13,000 acres of parkland this former royal residence represents the pinnacle of France’s 16th century architectural revolution, and the double helix spiral staircase at the heart of the Château, attributed to Leonardo Di Vinci is simply mind-blowing.
Duration: 1 hour 10 minutes
Stop At: Chateau Royal d'Amboise, Montee de l'Emir Abd El Kader Montée de l'Emir Abd-el-Kader, 37400, Amboise France
Amboise, with its spectacular view over the Loire, is famous for being the last resting place of one of history’s most famous men: Leonardo Da Vinci and with its massive gothic defensive features it evokes that bygone era of knights on horseback.
Duration: 1 hour
Stop At: Chateau de Chenonceau, 37150 Chenonceaux France
Chenonceau, above all stands out as the most beautiful of the Châteaux of the Loire as it extends with infinite grace over the waters of the river Cher. With its ornately carved decoration and history of romance and rivalry, this Château lives up to its passionate reputation and has been seducing visitors for hundreds of years.
Duration: 1 hour 30 minutes
Departure Point :116 Av. des Champs-Élysées, 75008 Paris, France
Departure Time :6:50 AM
Return Detail :Returns to original departure point
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking, unless booked within 3 days of travel. In this case confirmation will be received within 48 hours, subject to availability
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Near public transportation
- Most travelers can participate
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 8 travelers
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.