Loire Valley Castles Private Day Trip from Paris
Travel out of Paris to the picturesque Loire Valley by deluxe car or minivan on this private day trip. You'll visit three of the major castles in this UNESCO World Heritage–listed region: Château de Chambord, Château de Chenonceau, and Château de Cheverny (or Château d'Amboise or Château de Blois if you choose, instead of Cheverny). Tour the inside of the three castles with a private guide, who shares insight about the architecture and history. Hotel pickup and drop-off are included.
per adult from
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- Private licensed guide
- Hotel pickup and drop-off in Paris
- Transport by private air-conditioned minivan
- Entry/Admission - Chateau de Chenonceau
- Entry/Admission - Chateau Royal d'Amboise
- Entry/Admission - Chateau de Chambord
What's excluded :
- Food and drinks
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Chateau de Chenonceau, 37150 Chenonceaux France
Enjoy a guided tour inside Chenonceau, Castle-bridge built over the river Cher, where the unique beauty of its architecture reflects in the water, nicknamed "le Château des Dames", it owes a large part of its charm to women.
Duration: 1 hour 30 minutes
Stop At: Chateau Royal d'Amboise, Montee de l'Emir Abd El Kader Montée de l'Emir Abd-el-Kader, 37400, Amboise France
Royal castle and gardens overlooking the river and the blue-slate roofs of the town. The Saint Hubert chapel houses the tomb of Leonardo who died in Amboise. Tasting of Touraine wines, appellation Amboise or Montlouis.
Duration: 1 hour
Stop At: Chateau de Chambord, le Chateau, 41250, Chambord France
The Château is the largest in the Loire Valley, allegedly built to a design created by Leonardo da Vinci. Extravagant structure with massive tours and terraces holding 360 chimneys where the court and the women used to attend the king coming back from hunting. Of all the architectural wonders of Chambord, the most famous is the double-spiral staircase, core of the building.
Duration: 1 hour 30 minutes
Departure Point :Traveler pickup is offered
Meet our guide in the lobby of your hotel or outside your Paris apartment building
Departure Time :7:30 AM
Return Detail :-
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking, unless booked within 7 days of travel. In this case confirmation will be received within 48 hours, subject to availability
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- If you cancel at least 4 day(s) in advance of the scheduled departure, there is no cancellation fee.
If you cancel within 3 day(s) of the scheduled departure, there is a 100 percent cancellation fee.