Lockdown Underworld Escape Room in Las Vegas
Challenge yourself by trying to escape the Underworld Escape Room in Las Vegas! Solve challenging puzzles, hidden clues and open locks to make sure you are able to escape within the 60-minute time frame!
per adult from
What's included :
- Private Booking
- Group photo opportunity
- Personal Game Coordinator
- Free Parking
What's excluded :
- Alcohol use is not permitted on property
- Once inside the room, you’ll have one hour to find clues, solve all the puzzles and escape. Along the way, if your group is stuck and needs a hint, the friendly staff will give you a nudge in the right direction. The rest is up to you.
Easy difficulty, great for beginners!
I am Hades, God of the Underworld, and you are trespassers in my domain! I know not how you made it to the land of the dead; as natural causes, or perhaps as stowaways on the River Styx. No matter, in an hour’s time your souls will be trapped here forever. Don’t bother begging me for mercy! I have no pity or time for puny mortals. Your efforts are better spent appealing to the other gods. If you can please them according to their particular tastes, they may just give you a chance to save yourselves.
Departure Point :4437 W Flamingo Rd, Las Vegas, NV 89103, USA
Return Detail :Returns to original departure point
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Wheelchair accessible
- Children 5-12 must be accompanied by an adult
- Children 4 and under are not permitted
- Each participant must sign a waiver prior to play
- Please arrive 15 minutes prior to your appointment
- Recommended 3 to 8 players
- Groups that arrive late will have escape time deducted or reservation cancelled without a refund
- Stroller accessible
- Near public transportation
- Surfaces are wheelchair accessible
- Most travelers can participate
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.