Local sea food dishes from the vendors on the sidewalk of Hoi An by bike
If having meals in luxury restaurants does not satisfy you anymore, it’s high time for you to sample Vietnamese dishes in a different way. That’s the reason why experiencing local dishes from the vendors on the sidewalk of Hoi An is what you should not miss to do.
per adult from
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- Bottled water
- Private transportation
What's excluded :
- Personal Fees
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Pass By: Hoi An Ancient Town, Hoi An 560000 Vietnam
Around 08h30-9h00: You will be met at your hotel and start your cycling tour to Hoi An pier and embark on the ferry crossing the Thu Bon river. Around 9h00-11h30: You will resume cycling on the trails through rice paddies, bamboo bridges along the river to the village of Tra Nhieu. Here, you will have a chance to get several close contacts with fishermen, villagers, see children on the way going to school. Then you will walk to the Tran, Huynh family chapels; Mr. Kha, at the age of 80 years with his making sampan basket; the sculpture workshop of M. Huynh Ri. You can also practice weaving mats in Mrs Duoc’s house. Around 11.30-12.00: You will go back to Hoi An ferry. Around 12.00-13.30: You can take a short stroll to Bach Dang wharf, where you will be welcomed by many female-vendors, who come from the vicinity and carry baskets of common and typical dishes on their shoulders. They display these foods in small vans on the sidewalk. They prepared one or two different specialties of their family yesterday-night, which were made of their inherent materials (there are more than 20 different kinds of dishes). Depending on your taste, you can choose one of the local specialties including: grilled meats, pancakes, Mi Quang noodle, sweet soup… You will take time to sit on small chair on the sidewalk and enjoy food by your own way. Around 13h30-14h00: You will return to your hotel or have free time for shopping.
Departure Point :Traveler pickup is offered
Return Detail :-
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- A current valid passport is required on the day of travel
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Infants must sit on laps
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Most travelers can participate
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 12 travelers
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.