Local Life Tour in Yangon
-our guide will pick up at your hotel about 8 AM, then take you the Dala city not far from Yangon
- Take Trishaw to explore about local life style
- Afternoon, return to Yangon start highlight sightseeing (culture,local night market)
- Overall, do believe that you will be very happy exploring about real local rural life and Sihasana Palin (Lion Throne).
per adult from
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- Professional guide
- Transport by private vehicle
- Bottled water
- Round-trip ferry boat (Yangon-Dala-Yangon)
- Trishaw in Dala
What's excluded :
- Entrance Fee that we didn't mentioned in itinerary
- Meals (Lunch & Dinner)
- Drink such as Beer, Wine
- Our guide will meet and pick up at hotel or airport, then start highlight sightseeing in Yangon.
Drive to Pansoedan Jetty to take public ferry boat to Dala (other side of Yangon River). During the 10 minutes ferry ride there will be seagull around the ferry boat and you can feed them.
Arrive at Dala and enjoy your sightseeing around with trishaw through local villages and plantations. Enjoy the scenery chance to see the real local rural life. Back to Dala Jetty and by ferry boat to Yangon.
National Museum (Close on every
Monday & Tuesday) and you can find several interesting exhibits, especially the 8m-high Sihasana Palin (Lion Throne), which belonged to King Thibaw Min, the last Burmese king. Walk on the busy streets.
In the evening the pavement turns into a night-market with a variety of goods on display. It is the opportunity to see “the real Yangon”.
Departure Point :Pick up point is your hotel, then start highlight sightseeing
Departure Time :8:00 AM
Return Detail :Return to your hotel
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking, unless booked within 3 days of travel. In this case confirmation will be received within 48 hours, subject to availability
- Not wheelchair accessible
- A minimum of 2 people per booking is required
- Passport name, number, expiry and country is required at time of booking for all participants
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.