Local hills hiking
It takes about 2.5 hours to reach the top and 2 hours slopping down. It is a hill of about 2,660 meters above sea level. While hiking the tourists enjoy the magnificent view of numerous number of hills in the area, beautiful scenery and landscapes, enjoy lifestyle of local people from their villages, a visit to Mushubi primary school as a stopover before you reach the real top of the hill, panoramic view on Burera and Ruhondo lakes, Bagenge Rock to mention but a few.
per adult from
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
What's excluded :
- Private transportation
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Gakenke Market, Nyarutovu, Rwanda
Gakenke market is known for its booming trade where bananas amongst athers fruits and vegetables as well as staple foods are sold.This open-air market is a community gathering.
Duration: 20 minutes
Departure Point :Gakenke, Rwanda
Traveler pickup is offered
We make pick up arrangements according to the guest's preferences and choices.
Departure Time :8:00 AM
Return Detail :Returns to original departure point
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Near public transportation
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Travelers should have a strong physical fitness level
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 20 travelers
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.