Local Guide Istanbul Classcis Walking Tour - RosetheGuide
Our tour will start with the most notable places of interest of the city, the Blue Mosque on one side and the Hagia Sophia Museum on the other. Our first stop will be the Hagia Sophia built by Emperor Justinian, a splendid structure older than 1,500 years today.
Next, we will visit the Blue Mosque which gets its name from 20,000 blue, deliberately amassed handmade ceramic tiles that breath life into it. The mosque has six delicate minarets, which is incredibly astonishing.
After the mosque, we will see the Hippodrome. Today, what remains from Hippodrome is the Obelisk of Theodosius, Column of Constantine and German Fountain of Kaiser Wilhelm.
Next stop is the Caferağa Medresesi which a captivating Cultural Center that has a variety of showcases and workshops on Turkish craftsmanship, calligraphy, careful work, music, etc.
Later we’ll walk to Çorlulu Ali Paşa Medresesi, which is locals’ hidden gem for tea, sisha & chit chat. From here we’ll move to our last stop, Grand Bazaar.
per adult from
What's included :
What's excluded :
- All Fees and Taxes
- Private transportation
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Pass By: Hagia Sophia, Ayasofya Square, Sultanahmet, Istanbul 34122 Turkey
Built by Eastern Roman Emperor Justinian, Hagia Sophia is a splendid structure older than 1,500 years today.
Pass By: Blue Mosque, Sultanahmet Mah At Meydani Cad No 7, Istanbul 34122 Turkey
Blue Mosque gets its name from 20,000 blue, deliberately amassed handmade ceramic tiles that breath life into it.
Pass By: Hippodrome, Binbirdirek, Sultan Ahmet ParkI No:2, Istanbul Turkey
It was once the clamoring focal point of Constantinople encouraging chariot races, gladiator fights for the city’s occupants. Today, what remains from Hippodrome is the Obelisk of Theodosius, Column of Constantine and German Fountain of Kaiser Wilhelm.
Pass By: KapalIcarsI, KalpakcIlar Cad. Sorguclu Han No: 22 Beyazıt Mh., Istanbul 34854 Turkey
World's biggest covered bazaar for decades.
Pass By: Corlulu Ali Pasa Medresesi, Mollafenari Mh., Istanbul Turkey
Coffee and tea spot, relaxing point and good example for Ottoman type of local life.
Pass By: Caferaga Medresesi, Caferiye Sk. Sogukkuyu Cikmazi No:5, Istanbul Turkey
This old structure is where you can see some Turkish handcrafts and relax in peace.
Departure Point :German Fountain, Binbirdirek, Atmeydanı Cd., 34122 Fatih/İstanbul, Turkey
Departure Time :10:30 AM
Return Detail :Returns to original departure point
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Near public transportation
- Transportation is wheelchair accessible
- Surfaces are wheelchair accessible
- Most travelers can participate
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Contactless payments for gratuities and add-ons
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.