Local Food Experience - Tel Aviv Carmel Market
Join our hostel's staff to a special neighborhood called the Yemenite Quarter, through the maze-like alleyways and experience the food, the culture and the people. This place is unique not only due to the feeling of a kibbutz inside a city, but also because of the authentic culinary culture which is like no other.
Then, we’ll arrive at the main dish – the famous Carmel Market. In the market we will experience together the smell and the taste of amazing Israeli food. We will get to the best places in the open market and enjoy some mid-day shots of Arak.
The tour includes Burekas, Hummus, Halva, Malabi and more incredible dishes brought by Jewish immigrants to Israel from all over the world – Asia, Africa and Europe. Everything includes good vibes, big laughs, small stories and strong alcohol.
per adult from
2 to 3 hours
What's included :
- Snacks - Tastings in the market
- Guided Tour
- Lunch - Local dishes (Vegan option)
- Bottled water
What's excluded :
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Carmel Market (Shuk Ha'Carmel), Allenby, King George and Sheinkin streets, Tel Aviv Israel
The famous Carmel Market. In the market we will experience together the smell and the taste of amazing Israeli food. We will get to the best places in the open market and enjoy some mid-day shots of Arak.
Duration: 1 hour
Departure Point :Abraham Hostel Tel Aviv, Levontin St 21, Tel Aviv-Yafo, Israel
Departure Time :10:30 AM
Return Detail :Returns to original departure point
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Near public transportation
- Most travelers can participate
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 15 travelers
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.