Local Flavors of Seoul at Night: Street Food Tour
Welcome to Seoul's oldest traditional market! Located in the hear of the city, this food heaven is ready to enchant you with some of the most traditional style tastings you can get in town. Try a Mung Bean Pancake, a specialty delicacy of the market that's a popular pan-fried Korean street food beloved by the locals. Dip it in soy sauce and you are set for a flavorful bite!
Kimchi Pancakes are next and they gets even better with a Makgeolli, best known as rice wine. Get it served in a traditional way and follow the Korean drinking etiquette for an even more real experience.
Myeondong is the shopping district of Seoul, here, you can find from street food fusions, snacks, desserts, and varieties of traditional Korean recipes
Enjoy an egg bread, a grab-n-go snack you must try. Taste Tteokbokki, a spicy stir-fried rice cake that's the most famous Korean street food. And go for a DIY snack, a meat skewer! For a sweet ending, a 32cm ice cream swirling with flavor!
Join the experience now!
per adult from
What's included :
- Private guide
- Meals - 7 traditional tastings
What's excluded :
- Hotel pick-up and drop off
- Food & Drink not mentioned as inclusions
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Gwangjang Market, 88 Changgyeonggung-ro, Jongno 1(il).2(i).3(sam).4(sa), Jongno-gu, Seoul, South Korea
Explore Seoul's oldest traditional market right in the heart of the city's downtown. Try Gwangjang Market specialty, a savoury pancake made from mung beans, bean sprout, vegetables, meat and eggs. Dip it in soy sauce for extra flavor! Wash down your tastings with some rice wine. Get it served in the traditional way and drink it according to the Korean drinking etiquette.
Duration: 1 hour
Stop At: Myeongdong Shopping Street, Jung-gu, Seoul South Korea
Check out Seoul's shopping district that transforms into a street-food paradise at night.
Munch on Gyeran Bbang, better known as Egg Bread, as you roam through the food stalls of this fascinating street food alley.
Go for a Tteokbokki, a spicy stir-fried rice cake you must try.
Duration: 1 hour
Departure Point :Jongno 5-ga Station, Jongno 1(il).2(i).3(sam).4(sa), Seoul, South Korea
Return Detail :Returns to original departure point
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Most travelers can participate
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.