Local Flavor Tour
Local Flavor Tour
Experience a fun and informative tour of local cuisine: where the organic ingredients come from, how they are prepared, and how to recreate them at home.
per adult from
What's included :
- Food tasting
- Round-trip shared transfer
- Local guide
- Coffee and/or Tea
What's excluded :
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Puntarenas Province, Quepos, Costa Rica
Visit and explore Quepos Local Market.
Duration: 20 minutes
Stop At: Tucanes Tours, Road to La Inmaculada, Barrio Inmaculada, Provincia de Puntarenas, Quepos, Costa Rica
Tucanes Tours Farm in Londres, Quepos.
Visit farm with goat, sheeps, a ponny and more & see our 100% organic warden. Harvest the most fresh ingredients and prepare your own local meal.
Duration: 3 hours
Departure Point :Traveler pickup is offered
Round trip transportation is included from all hotels and home rentals in Manuel Antonio / Quepos.
Return Detail :-
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- A minimum of 2 people per booking is required
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 12 travelers
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.