Local Coffee Tasting and Cultural Experience
● Tasting coffee from one of the best sources on the planet
● Exploring local culture and interact with locals
● Shopping local booths and get one-of-a-kind souvenirs
● Relaxing and soaking in the authentic traditional architecture of the city
● Exploring three major hub cities in one adventure
per adult from
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- Guided tour of Pluma Hidalgo
- Roundtrip transportation to and from your Huatulco hotel
- Bottled water
- Live commentary in English or Spanish
- Coffee and/or Tea
- Entry/Admission - Ayuntamiento de Santa Maria Huatulco
What's excluded :
- Food and beverages not listed as inclusions
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Ayuntamiento de Santa Maria Huatulco, Constitución SN, Morelos, 70980 Santa María Huatulco, Oax., Mexico
This tour moves next to Santa Maria where you will be able to visit traditional storefronts before visiting the capital of coffee in Mexico's Pacific coast, Pluma Hidalgo.
Duration: 1 hour 30 minutes
Stop At: Pluma Hidalgo, Pluma Hidalgo, Southern Mexico
Santa Maria and Pluma Hidalgo are not only home to some of the most important cultural artifacts in the country, but they are also home to experienced and famed coffee brewers that use locally-sourced coffee to produce some of the richest and luxurious coffee in the world. Visiting these towns is crucial to truly understand the culture and in a short time, you can gain a glimpse into the daily lives of the locals easily.
Duration: 2 hours 30 minutes
Departure Point :la crucecita Central Park, H, 70987 Crucecita, Oax., Mexico
Traveler pickup is offered
Pickup is available from most centrally located hotels in Huatulco and surroundings, Vacation rentals and almost all points of interest. If your location is not inside of the pickup area we can arrange a meeting point. Please provide your accommodation details as soon as possible.If transportation is not required you will be asked to meet at La Crucecita central park, in front of the church.
Departure Time :9:00 AM
Return Detail :Returns to original departure point
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Children 3 and younger are complimentary.
- You must be able to walk on unpaved or uneven terrain.
- This activity is not wheelchair accessible.
- Roundtrip transportation is available from most centrally located Huatulco Hotels.
- Please be ready and waiting in your hotel lobby 15 minutes prior to your scheduled pick-up time.
- You must wear comfortable clothes and walking shoes.
- Gratuity is not included and is left to individual discretion.
- You should bring spending cash.
- Stroller accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Infants must sit on laps
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 100 travelers
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Face masks provided for travelers
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms
- Contactless payments for gratuities and add-ons
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.