Llao Llao Trekking Tour with Tranfer from Bariloche
If you want to get out and experience Bariloche’s beautiful outdoors but aren’t into climbing mountains all day long, this gentle trekking tour on Llao Llao Hill (Cerro Llao Llao) is the activity for you. With a local guide, hike for less than two hours through the Patagonian forest, and stop by a lookout point that offers gorgeous views of Nahuel Huapi Lake — a perfect photo opportunity! A snack is included. This hike is limited to 12 participants, ensuring you enjoy a small-group experience.
per adult from
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- Hotel pickup and drop-off
- Professional guide
What's excluded :
- Food and drinks, unless specified (please bring your own water)
This excursion will take you to Mount Llao-Llao (25km/16ml from city centre) to do trekking through a beautiful native forest. From the lookouts close to the summit you will enjoy wonderful panoramic views of Tristeza, Blest and North branches of Lake Nahuel Huapi and the Patagonian forest at the foot of the Andes. A snack is included.
This is a grate opportunity for those with limited time or it can be combined with other activities like the excursions “Bariloche History & Nature”, “Kayak in Moreno Lake” or a visit to a Traditional Brewery.
• Parque Nacional Nahuel Huapi, San Carlos de Bariloche Argentina
• Parque Municipal Llao Llao, Calle Pque Nacional Nahuel Huapi, San Carlos de Bariloche R8405ARA Argentina
• Lago Nahuel Huapi, San Carlos de Bariloche Argentina
Departure Point :San Carlos de Bariloche, San Carlos de Bariloche, Province of Rio Negro, Patagonia
Traveler pickup is offered
The pick up transfer is only from selected centrally located hotels. If your hotel is outside the geographic area, we will confirm the closest meeting point. Indicate the name and address of your hotel.
Return Detail :Returns to original departure point
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Operated by a multilingual guide
- A minimum of 2 people per booking is required
- It is recommended that you wear comfortable clothes and shoes and bring water
- During the winter, it is recommended that you bring a jacket and wear layers
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 10 travelers
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms
- It is the passenger's responsibility to wear a protective mask and maintain distance. In case they don't respect the basic safety measures, they will be asked to leave the tour. The capacity of tour will be temporarily reduced to ensure social distancing.
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.