Llanos del Cortez Waterfall and Coffee Tour from Guanacaste
This tour will allow you to discover one of the most popular waterfalls in Guanacaste, Llanos del Cortez Waterfall. This place is beautiful and nice for swimming in fresh water coming from the Guanacaste Mountain range, the waterfall is surrounded by flora and fauna. In the coffee tour you will have the chance to explore the coffee plantation and be part of the great experience collecting coffee directly from the plants, you will see the roasting process and taste Costa Ricans coffee.
per adult from
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- Coffee Tour
- Private Transportation
- Bilingual Tour Guide
What's excluded :
- You will have the chance to explore the coffee plantation, see how is the roasting procces, also we includes chocolate tour and sugar cane tour, we will visit Llanos del Cortez waterfall where you can swim.
Departure Point :Traveler pickup is offered
Departure Time :7:30 AM
Return Detail :-
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Infant seats available
- A minimum of 2 people per booking is required
- Most travelers can participate
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.