Lladro Factory Visit and Paella Lunch at the Beach
On this tour you will enjoy such privilege that can only be seen in Valencia: a visit to "the Porcelain City", as everyone knows the Lladró Factory and Museum, worldwide famous by their porcelain art treasuresentirely handmade. After that you will delight in a great paella lunch in a restaurant at La Malvarrosa beach.
per adult from
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- Hotel pick-up (Valencia + 5 km)
- 1-hr. Lladró Factory and Museum visit guide
- Transfer from Lladró Factory to the restaurant at Playa de la Malvarrosa
- Lunch: range of starters to choose. Main Course to choose: paella, sirloin or grilled hake. Dessert.
- Alcoholic Beverages - Wine, beer, water or soft drinks.
- Entry/Admission - Botique Museo Lladro
- Entry/Admission - Playa de la Malvarrosa
What's excluded :
- Hotel drop-off
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Botique Museo Lladro, Ctra De Alboraya S/N Tavernes Blanques, 46016, Valencia Spain
You will be picked up from your Valencia accomodation to take you the Lladró Factory and Museum. The guided visit begins with the history of Lladró family, the origins of a brand which has been at the forefront of porcelain ever since it was founded. Then, you will see live how their figurines are brought to life: from the design of the initial sketch to the preparation for the firing in the kiln. All the various phases in a unique process in which everything is carried out entirely by hand: the porcelain preparation, the molds, the different parts that comprising a figure and how are finally assembled, the delicate process of paint, the incredible finishing touches... We assure you that is awesome! After that, you will get to know the Historic Porcelain collection with unique pieces that will surprise you, the exhibition of their Current Collections, and you have a chance to purchase any of their products.
After this visit you will be picked up to transfer to the main beach of Valencia: Playa de la Malvarrosa.
Duration: 1 hour
Stop At: Playa de la Malvarrosa, Passeig de Neptu, 30456, Valencia Spain
Once you arrive to Playa de la Malvarrosa, you will savor a typical lunch in a restaurant with a great waterfront terrace. The menu includes a variety of starters to choose made with fresh sea products and many from the orchard. As main course you’ll be able to choose from Valencian paella, Seafood paella, Vegetables paella, meat or fish. To finish a delicious dessert made with Valencian recipes.
An unforgettable day in Valencia to enjoy art, gastronomy and the beach.
Duration: 1 hour
Departure Point :Traveler pickup is offered
Pick up is done in a taxi / private vehicle. Your previous confirmation is required for this service (at least 24 hr. prior to departure), please contact the supplier. Exactly pick up time will be informed when you confirm this service.
Departure Time :11:00 AM
Return Detail :-
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Wheelchair accessible
- A minimum of 2 people per booking is required (adults)
- Both activities should be done on the same day
- Lladro Factory visit schedule could change an hour before/after, depending on their availability. The exactly time will be informed when you confirm the pick-up service.
- Hotel pick-up: supplier requires your previous confirmation for this service.
- Once the Lladro visit finishes, you will be transferred to the restaurant. The vehicle will wait for you at the main entrance.
- Hotel drop off is not included, you can call a taxi from the restaurant.
- Stroller accessible
- Infant seats available
- Transportation is wheelchair accessible
- Children must be accompanied by an adult
- Infants 0-3 years are free of charge (meal not included)
- Advice about any dietary restriction at time of booking
- Most travelers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 15 travelers
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.