Ljubljana the Capital - Shore Excursion from Koper
Visit the charming Ljubljana, the capital city of Slovenia, which is considered one of the most fascinating European cities. Let yourself be enthralled by its simplicity and liveliness.
per adult from
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- Hotel/port pickup and drop-off
- Cable car fee (funicular)
- Ljubljana Castle entrance fee
- Entry/Admission - Ljubljana Old Town
What's excluded :
- Food and drinks
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Pass By: Koper, Koper, Slovenian Istria, Slovenian Littoral Region
Your guide will pick you up at the agreed starting point in Koper, Slovenia - hotel, cruise terminal, bus station, train station etc. (please contact us after the booking so the appropriate arrangements can be made).
Stop At: Ljubljana Old Town, Ljubljana Slovenia
Ljubljana, the capital and largest city in Slovenia, is the cultural, educational, economic, political and administrative center of the country. It is renowned for its rich history, which is reflected in the unique architectural heritage. Its old town center is embraced by Ljubljana Castle and the river Ljubljanica where the feeling of the city is the strongest. On your trip, you will encounter ancient and modern architecture. You will visit the old town center where you will admire the works of the Slovene architect Jože Plečnik, who took an important part in designing the Ljubljana’s most famous bridges, town squares and parks. In a little more than three decades, Jože Plečnik transformed Ljubljana from a provincial city to the capital of the Slovene nation and reshaped the urban part of the city. His influence can be felt everywhere, but mostly along the river Ljubljanica. On your trip, you will visit some of the most interesting buildings and monuments, such as the Ljubljana Town Hall, the Triple Bridge, the Shoemakers’ Bridge, Ljubljana Cathedral, the Robba Fountain, Prešeren Square, Congress Square and other attractions. The symbol of the city is the Ljubljana Dragon. It is depicted on the top of the tower of Ljubljana Castle and on the Ljubljanica-crossing Dragon Bridge. It symbolizes power, courage and greatness. At the end of your tour, you will reach the Castle Hill by using a funicular railway and you will visit the medieval Ljubljana Castle where you will enjoy the magnificent view of the entire region. Ljubljana is a modern capital, but at the same time it offers the friendly and relaxed atmosphere of a small town. It is truly a vibrant city full of surprises.
Duration: 4 hours
Departure Point :Traveler pickup is offered
- The pickup is flexible (any hotel, apartment, cruise terminal, bus station, train station etc.).- For Cruise Passengers the tour departs from Cruise Passenger Terminal in Koper, Slovenia. Your guide will be holding a sign with KoperTrips and Viator logos. - For Hotel Guests the departure location is flexible. Please advise supplier as soon as possible your hotel details or any other preferred pickup location.Ports
- Port of Koper
Departure Time :1/19/2020 - 10/18/2021
Monday - Sunday: 08:00 AM - 07:00 PM
Return Detail :-
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Infants must sit on laps
- Infant seats available
- Service animals allowed
- Near public transportation
- Stroller accessible
- Transportation is wheelchair accessible
- Wheelchair accessible
- Cruise passengers must advise supplier as soon as possible: ship name, arrival time and departure time
- Hotel guests must advise supplier as soon as possible: hotel details or any other preferred pickup location
- Wheelchair accessible
- Most travelers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 15 travelers
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.