Ljubljana Stand-Up Paddle Boarding Lesson and Tour
Voted Best Summer Tour 2016 and 2017, paddle-boarding tour is perfect for active traveler, who prefer seing lively Ljubljana differently. Expect paddle-boarding lesson, relaxed and fun sightseeing Ljubljana, mixed with local insights. Previous experiences are not required, all equipment is provided.
per adult from
What's included :
- Introductory paddle boarding course by ASI certified instructor
- SUP equipment (Red Paddle Co. SUP board, paddle, safety leash)
- Professional guide - ASI instructor,
- 1,5 - 2 hour long SUP experience in Ljubljana,
- short wetsuit in case you will need one in spring or autumn,
- memories captured on a GoPro during the stand-up paddle-boarding tour.
What's excluded :
- Drink at Spica cafe
- Hotel pickup and drop-off
- Meet your ASI certified instructor-guide in the center of Ljubljana in the morning or evening for your 2-hour paddle boarding lesson and tour. Begin with an introductory Stand-up Paddling (SUP) course, and become comfortable and confident with this popular water activity. All equipment, including the stand-up paddling board, paddle, and safety leash, is included.
After learning the basics, paddle along the Ljubljanica River and soak in the view of the colorful and fast-changing face of the city. Glide past a tranquil suburban area and listen to the excited chatter of birds.
Paddle into the midst of the urban beauty as you float through the city. Look up at the impressive Ljubljana Castle, admire the Triple Bridge designed by the celebrated architect Joze Plecnik, and wave to the mighty dragon statues that protect both banks of the river.
Departure Point :ŠPICA CAFFE | kaval Group, Gruberjevo nabrežje, 1000 Ljubljana, Slovenia
Return Detail :Returns to original departure point
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Children must be accompanied by an adult
- A minimum of 2 people per booking is required
- A maximum of 8 people per booking
- Recommended items: bottled water, sunscreen and wear comfortable clothing (t-shirt and shorts)
- Subject to favorable weather conditions. If canceled due to poor weather, you will be given the option of an alternative date or full refund (SUP tour is cancelled in case of rain or wind, or when conditions are not safe).
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 8 travelers
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.