Ljubljana culinary tour
Ljubljana's culinary offerings have always been diverse as Slovenia lies at the crossroads of different regions, cultures, and culinary traditions. Some of the typical Ljubljana dishes have their roots far back in the city's history; some are the result of modern-day culinary creativity. Do you know that in Central Market you can taste typical local dishes? Are you willing to visit five different styles of restaurants and taste five different dishes and five different drinks? Is it true that Krakovo is an area of gardens traditionally occupied by the local vegetable growers? Your local guide will show you the historical city center's locations where food trading and culinary-related activities used to take place in the past and take you to the top of Nebotičnik, once the tallest building in Central Europe and today one of the city's most prominent icons. Are you ready to learn about Ljubljana and its dynamic history and vibrant modern life from tasting its most favorite foods?
per adult from
What's included :
- Local Guide
What's excluded :
- Lunch - Extra 42 euros per person-Included: Five dishes and five drinks for tasting
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Pass By: Central Market, Vodnikov trg, Ljubljana 1000 Slovenia
*Discover secrets of the typical Ljubljana dishes, which roots go far back in the city's history
*Feel Slovenian way of living in Central Market
Departure Point :Prešernov trg 4, 1000 Ljubljana, Slovenia
Departure Time :10:30 AM
Return Detail :Returns to original departure point
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Near public transportation
- Most travelers can participate
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- All sales are final and incur 100% cancellation penalties.