Ljubljana and Bled Small Group Tour from Zagreb
You're staying in Croatia, but would love to discover Slovenia as well? Nothing easier, this one-day tour from Zagreb will give you exactly that! Ljubljana, the capital of Slovenia, will introduce you to the Slovenian architecture, rich history and amaze you with a unique blend of a big city and nature with its bridges, parks and numerous cafes. The two-hour walking tour, accompanied by a professional local guide, through the most beautiful parts of the city is a perfect introduction to getting to know Slovenia. After Ljubljana relax in the run up to Bled, which will fascinate you with its tame nature and unique scenes that call you to explore them and capture many unforgettable photos.
per adult from
What's included :
- Tour guide;
- Walking tour of Ljubljana Old Town with a local guide;
- Transportation in an air-conditioned vehicle;
What's excluded :
- Funicular ride ticket in Ljubljana;
- Entrance fee for the Bled Castle;
- Ticket for 'pletna' boat ride to Bled Island;
- Meals and drinks are not included in the price.
- Entry/Admission - Bled Castle (Blejski Grad)
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Ljubljana, Ljubljana, Upper Carniola Region
Slovenia's capital and largest city is one of Europe's greenest and most liveable capitals; it was the European Commission's Green Capital of Europe in 2016. Car traffic is restricted in the centre, leaving the leafy banks of the emerald-green Ljubljanica River, which flows through the city's heart, free for pedestrians and cyclists.
Duration: 2 hours
Stop At: Bled, Bled, Upper Carniola Region
Lake Bled in Slovenia, one of the most beautiful lakes in Europe
Duration: 2 hours
Stop At: Bled Castle (Blejski Grad), Lake Bled, Bled 4260 Slovenia
Overlooking the lake is Bled Castle, which has the best views of Bled island, the town of Bled and the Gorenjska countryside.
Duration: 30 minutes
Departure Point :Gajeva ul. 1, 10000, Zagreb, Croatia
Departure Time :8:30 AM
Return Detail :Returns to original departure point
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Near public transportation
- Most travelers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 20 travelers
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.