Liyuan Theatre Peking Opera Tickets
Audiences sit around classical wooden square tables, listening to the opera, tasting local snacks, and sipping Chinese tea. What a comfortable nightlife activity! Don’t be frustrated if you have no knowledge of Chinese, since there are English subtitles on the screen. Before the performance starts, you can see how the performers draw their facial mask and dress up. You can also take a picture with them if you want.
per adult from
1 hour 30 minutes
What's included :
- Snacks - The downstairs ticket doesn't include Tea and Snack
- Coffee and/or Tea - Only tea is offered. The downstairs ticket doesn't include Tea and Snack.
- Entry/Admission - Liyuan Theatre
What's excluded :
- Visit: Liyuan Theatre, No.175 Yongan Road Xicheng District, Beijing China
Appreciate elaborately selected Peking Opera excerpts without language barriers. Take in China’s traditional culture through authentic Peking Operas. Have a chance to see how Peking Opera performers make up.
Departure Point :Liyuan Theatre, No.175 Yongan Road Xicheng District, Beijing China
Departure Time :7:00 PM
Return Detail :-
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Wheelchair accessible
- Near public transportation
- Show your name at the reception to find your reservation.
- Most travelers can participate
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.