Livorno Private Shore Excursion of Pisa and Lucca
Travel from the port of Livorno for a customized Pisa and Lucca shore excursion. Travelers seeking an authentic Italian experience can join this small group tour with only the very best of English speaking driver guides. Discover Italy close up in a Mercedes minivan of up to 8 people that takes you into the very heart of the city. Get the most of your time ashore to explore both the powerful 11th century maritime city of Pisa and the charming medieval walled town of Lucca.
per adult from
What's included :
- Bottled water
- Port pickup and drop-off
- Transport by private vehicle
What's excluded :
- Bike rental
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Province of Lucca, Italy
Start off your day with a stroll or bike ride on top of the walls; a tree-lined promenade where you can peer down into the palazzi and piazzas of the old city. Bike rental additional/optional cost paid on the day at 5euro per bike, per hour.
Discover the city's Roman features with the Church of San Michele in Foro standing on the site of the original Roman forum.
Strolling along the shopping street of Via Fillungo, to arrive at the church of San Frediano with 6th century origins and the tomb of Saint Zita (1278), mentioned in Dante's Inferno.
Discover the unique-shaped arena, Piazza Anfiteatro, constructed in the 1st century AD.
Visit the Cathedral of San Martino with its Volto Santo, a cedar-wood crucifix said to be a true portrait of Jesus sculpted by Nicodemus, an eyewitness to the crucifixion.
The city is filled with artisans and delicatessens offering Tuscan specialties and Lucca is renowned for its olive oil.
Enjoy lunch (at your own cost) before visiting Pisa.
Duration: 5 hours
Stop At: Pisa, Pisa, Province of Pisa, Tuscany
Enjoy a driving tour Pisa, which was a powerful maritime republic in the 11th century, which will lead you to the heart of one of the most important monuments in Italy, the breathtaking Piazza dei Miracoli with its Baptistry, the Cathedral, Campo Santo cemetery, and of course, the Leaning Tower.
Duration: 2 hours
Departure Point :Piazza del Portuale, 28, 57123 Livorno LI, Italy
Traveler pickup is offeredPorts
Departure Time :8:00 AM
Return Detail :Returns to original departure point
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking, unless booked within 3 days of travel. In this case confirmation will be received within 48 hours, subject to availability
- Infant seats available
- At time of booking, cruise ship passengers must provide the following information at time of booking: ship name, disembarkation time and re-boarding time
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Most travelers can participate
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Face masks provided for travelers
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- As we look forward to welcoming travelers back to Italy we would like to assure you that your health and safety is paramount. Each vehicle is used solely and exclusively for your private group and is sanitized at the end of every service. Face masks, gloves, hand sanitizer and tissues are provided.
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.