Livorno Accessible Private Shore excursion for wheelchair users English speaking
Enjoy a private shore excursion to Florence and Pisa with our accessible vehicle that can take a maximum of 1 wheelchair user+ 5 able bodied passengers . Our standard minivan is equipped with a posterior ramp designed with a shallow angle to allow the wheelchair to slide into the minivan and be securely locked into position. On the van floor a safety-bolt fixes the wheelchair.
per adult from
What's included :
- Professional informative English-speaking driver
- Port pick-up and drop-off
- Private vehicle for the day
- Transport by air-conditioned sedan/minivan
- Guaranteed return to the pier on time
What's excluded :
- Walking tour guide inside the sites
- Entry/Admission - Basilica of Santa Croce
- Entry/Admission - Duomo - Cattedrale di Santa Maria del Fiore
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Pass By: Acquario di Livorno, Piazzale Pietro Mascagni 1, 57127, Livorno Italy
Wait for your english speaking driver dockside . DO not take any free shuttle . This premium service includes pick up and drop off dockside
Stop At: Piazzale Michelangelo, Viale Michelangelo, 50125, Florence Italy
The square, dedicated to the Renaissance sculptor Michelangelo, has bronze copies of some of his marble works found elsewhere in Florence: the David and the four allegories of the Medici Chapel of San Lorenzo.
The view captures the heart of Florence from Forte Belvedere to Santa Croce, across the lungarni and the bridges crossing the Arno, including the Ponte Vecchio, the Duomo, Palazzo Vecchio, the Bargello and the octagonal bell tower of the Badia Fiorentina.
Duration: 20 minutes
Stop At: Basilica of Santa Croce, Piazza Santa Croce 16, 50122, Florence Italy
It shelters the tombs of Michelangelo, Machiavelli, and Galileo and it is also known for its frescoes by masters such as Giotto, Gaddi and Taddeo.
Duration: 30 minutes
Stop At: Piazza Santa Croce, Piazza di Santa Croce 16 Piazza di Santa Croce 16, 50122, Florence Italy
It is one of the main plazas or squares located in the central neighborhood of Florence, region of Tuscany, Italy. It is located near piazza della Signoria and the National Central Library, and takes its name from the Basilica of Santa Croce that overlooks the square.
Duration: 15 minutes
Stop At: Duomo - Cattedrale di Santa Maria del Fiore, Via della Canonica, 1 Piazza del Duomo, 50122, Florence Italy
Afterwards, proceed to the very heart of Florence and stop in the Cathedral square to view the Duomo, the Baptistry and Giotto's Bell Tower.The impact and magnitude of the Cathedral are overwhelming. This splendid building is adorned with green, red and white marble.The interior houses priceless works of art including Michelangelo's Deposition.
Duration: 1 hour
Stop At: Piazza della Repubblica, Piazza Della Repubblica, Florence Italy
Get out of the car and proceed through some of Florence's most elegant streets.
Duration: 1 hour
Stop At: Piazza della Signoria, 50122, Florence Italy
This was the old center of Florentine life. View the Uffizi Gallery building in the form of a horseshoe extending from Piazza della Signoria to the Arno river. The Uffizi consists of 44 rooms housing paintings of Cimabue, Giotto, Botticelli, Leonardo Da Vinci.
Duration: 1 hour
Stop At: Ponte Vecchio, 50125, Florence Italy
Visit the most elegant Ponte Vecchio meaning old bridge.It is home to gold and jewerly vendors.Head back and stop for a gelato time permitting.
Duration: 30 minutes
Departure Point :Traveler pickup is offered
Our driver will meet you dockside holding a sign with your name.Do not take any shuttle.Ports
- Porto Livorno, 57123 Livorno, Province of Livorno, Italy
Departure Time :8:00 AM
Return Detail :-
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking, unless booked within 7 days of travel. In this case confirmation will be received within 48 hours, subject to availability
- Infant seats available
- Wheelchair accessible
- If you are not ready to depart at the assigned time , we cannot promise to fulfill the mentioned itinerary nor promise to extend the duration of the tour.
- At time of booking, Cruise ship passengers must provide the following information at time of booking: ship name, docking time, disembarkation time and re-boarding time.
- Order of stops may vary.
- Your driver is not a licensed tour guide. Due to strict Italian laws and regulations in place to protect officially licensed guides, drivers can comment and explain attractions only from inside the vehicle. Drivers cannot elaborate on the attractions when they are outside of the vehicle.
- This is a private service no one will join your party
- Stroller accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Near public transportation
- Infants must sit on laps
- Transportation is wheelchair accessible
- Surfaces are wheelchair accessible
- Most travelers can participate
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.