Living Legends and Lunch
Living Legends is modelled closely on the Home of Rest for Horses in the United Kingdom where they aim to support equine research, education and training to benefit horses of all ages and breeds. Special emphasis, however, is given to the care of older horses
This is home to several of our most loved retired racehorses, including .Fields of Omagh, Might and Power, Silent Witness, Better Loosen Up, Rogan Josh, Brew, Paris Lane, Efficient, Who Shot The Barman (NZ), Redkirk Warrior (GB) and Peniaphobia (IRE). During the tour you will have the opportunity to feed and pat the horses.
per adult from
4 hours 30 minutes
What's included :
- Entry/Admission - Woodlands Historic Park
What's excluded :
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Woodlands Historic Park, Somerton Rd, Greenvale, Victoria 3059 Australia
Take a tour of Living Legends, the home for retired racehorses at Woodlands Park. Meet, pat and feed the horses before enjoying a light lunch in the historic homestead.
Duration: 2 hours
Departure Point :Station Pier, Victoria, Australia
Departure Time :10:00 AM
Return Detail :Returns to original departure point
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 11 travelers
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- These measures are based on the current requirements in Melbourne. We will update these as the government updates their requirements.
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.