Living History Tour of Beijing
China have experienced phenomenal changes over the last two decades.It remains deeply rooted in traditional culture and I can offer in-depth regional knowledge meanwhile to maximized your free time ,enjoy an unrushed holiday.
Ten yuan of your paid will go for charity to help poor children study in school.
per adult from
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- Air-conditioned vehicle
- Parking Fees
What's excluded :
- I pick up you at 8am in your hotel then directly drive to Tiananmen square which is one of largest center square in the whole world.spacious enough to accommodate half a million people.l give a very informative introduction of the Tian’anmen square and surrounding buildings. If there is anything you particularly want to see, feel free to let me know. The best thing about having a private guide is that the tour can be tailored to the things that interest you the most.
Pass through the south gate to the magnificent Forbidden City which served as the imperial palace for emperors and their households for more than 500 years.when visit Forbidden city, 70% is to learn the stories and 30% is to see the palace and i will make you feel immersed in the history of the Ming and Qing Dynasty.
It's take one and an half hour drive to Great Wall,but on the way,we will stop at local restaurant enjoy local chinese lunch. Just as a Chinese proverb going that “He who has never been to the Great Wall is not a true man”, any trip to Beijing is not complete without a visit to the Great Wall, we will back to hotel 5pm
Departure Point :Tiananmen Square, Beijing apm, Wang Fu Jing, Dongcheng Qu, Beijing Shi, China
Traveler pickup is offered
I can pick up you at your hotel within fourth ring road in beijingAirports
- Capital Airport, Shunyi, Beijing 101300 China
Departure Time :7:00 AM
Return Detail :Returns to original departure point
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Wheelchair accessible
- Near public transportation
- Infant seats available
- Transportation is wheelchair accessible
- Most travelers can participate
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.