Living Dunes Experience from Swakopmund
This living desert tour is a extraordinary exploration of the coastal dune belt just outside Swakopmund. To the untrained eye the dunes are just a pile of sand, however your skilled and experienced guides will introduce you to a wealth of life. Track Palmato Geckos, sand-diving lizards, the famous fog-basking tok-tokkie beetle, sidewinder snakes, spiders, scorpions, and chameleons. This 3-hour exploration will be rounded out with a short dune drive.
per adult from
3 hours 30 minutes
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- GST (Goods and Services Tax)
- National Park fees
- Bottled water
- Professional guide
- Hotel pickup and drop-off (no pick up at Airbnb's or private homes)
What's excluded :
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Pass By: Swakopmund, Swakopmund, Erongo Region
On the outskirts of out beautiful town begins the desert. We will spend the next 3 hours exploring the desert.
Departure Point :1: Desert explorers adventure centre, Nathaniel Maxuilili, Swakopmund, Namibia
2: Charly's Desert Tours, Sam Nujoma Ave, Swakopmund, Namibia
Traveler pickup is offered
We do not collect from any Airbnb's. Guests staying at an Airbnb must meet us at our office in the Brauhaus Arcade in Sam Nuyoma Avenue.
Departure Time :8:30 AM
Return Detail :Returns to original departure point
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Child rate applies only when sharing with 2 paying adults
- A minimum of 2 people per booking is required
- Most travelers can participate
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 10 travelers
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.