Live the Yucatan peninsula fall in love with its culture, architecture and gastronomy
Enjoy a private tour, without haste, with the comfort of a new car with air conditioning and passenger insurance included in the price, taste our cuisine and our culture.
OPTIONAL EXPENSES FOR THE CLIENT:
* The extra services are optional like the boat ride in Rio lagartos which has a cost of approximately $ 1,200 pesos for a private tour.
* Cenote entrance fee $ 150 per person.
* lunch with drinks $ 200 per person.
* cost of admission to Ek Balam $ 450 per person. (without guide)
THE TOUR INCLUDES:
* SOFT DRINKS AND PURIFIED WATER
* FRUITS OF THE TIME: papaya, pineapple, melon, dragon fruit, etc.
* GUIDE DRIVER (in archaeological zones NO)
* INCLUDES TICKETS TO THE COLORED WITH GUIDE.
* STOPS AT ANY ATTRACTIVE POINT FOR THE CLIENT TO PHOTOGRAPH OR ADMIRATE THE LANDSCAPE.
* NO TIME LIMIT
* CUSTOM TOURS
per adult from
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- Private transportation
- Snacks - we offer: fruits, drinks, soft drinks, purified water and fried foods
What's excluded :
- Lunch - We do not include entrances to archaeological zones or guide inside them, cenotes, aquatic activities and food.
visit to the magical pink waters of Las Coloradas for 40 min. Tickets cost $ 50 per person.
* we visit Rio lagartos where you can take a boat tour lasting 2 hours to see flora and fauna of the place FLAMINGOS, CROCODILES. cost $ 1,200 private tour (optional)
* visit the archaeological zone of Ek Balam for 2 hours (cost per person $ 450. pesos optional)
* and end in one of the best cenotes in the region. cost $ 120. pesos
*** We do not include entrance fees to the archaeological zones, cenotes and activities
• Las Coloradas, Rio Lagartos Mexico
• Rio Lagartos, Rio Lagartos, Yucatan Peninsula
• 20-minute drive from Valladolid on highway 295, direction Tizimin, Ek Balam Village Mexico
• Cenote Hubiku, Kilometro 1.5 Carretera Temozon-Tizimin, Temozon 97740 Mexico
Departure Point :Traveler pickup is offered
they must provide their location in real timeBRING TOWELS, INSECT REPELLENT, SUNSCREEN, OFFICIAL ID AND CASH MONEY.Airports
- Cancun Airport, Cancun Mexico
- Rejon Airport, Merida Mexico
- Port of Chiquila, Kantunilkin - Chiquila, Chiquilá, Q.R., Mexico
Departure Time :Suppliers and travelers coordinate start times within the given time periods. Live the Yucatan peninsula fall in love with its culture, architecture and gastronomy 5/30/2020 - 10/23/2021
MAYA PINK 5/30/2020 - 10/23/2021
Monday: 07:30 AM - 05:00 PM Tuesday: 07:30 AM - 05:30 PM Wednesday: 07:30 AM - 05:00 PM Thursday: 07:30 AM - 05:00 PM Friday: 07:30 AM - 05:00 PM Saturday: 07:30 AM - 05:00 PM Sunday: 07:30 AM - 05:00 PM Monday: 07:30 AM - 05:00 PM Tuesday: 07:30 AM - 05:00 PM Wednesday: 07:30 AM - 05:00 PM Thursday: 07:30 AM - 05:00 PM Friday: 07:30 AM - 05:30 PM Saturday: 07:30 AM - 05:00 PM Sunday: 07:00 AM - 05:00 PM
Return Detail :-
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Infant seats available
- Transportation is wheelchair accessible
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- Most travelers can participate
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.