Live the MAGIC EXPERIENCE at CHICHÉN ITZÁ NIGHT + CENOTE + VALLADOLID
Enjoy the most magical light show in Chichen Itza! Kukulcan Night Show will amaze you with the extraordinary story line of the Mayan world.
Travel by bus from your hotel and explore a whole history behind the Mayan culture, first visiting one of the magical cenotes that Yucatan has for you “The Hubiku” where als you can know a a mayan town and try some tequila at the famous museum of "Don Tadeo". Later the timeline takes us to a colonial city, considered a magical town "Valladolid" its greatest beauty lies in colonial buildings and houses; finally we will arrive at one of the seven wonders of the modern world Chichen Itza. But this tima at the night, because the temple will be illuminated in different colors, it with various projections, it is a wonderful light and sound show.
per adult from
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- Lunch - Regional Buffet
- Air-conditioned vehicle
- Cenote Hubiku Admission
- Museum of Tequila "Don Tadeo" Admission
- Kukulcan Night Show in Chichen Itza admission
- Entry/Admission - Cenote Hubiku
- Entry/Admission - Museo Del Tequila DON TADEO
- Entry/Admission - Chichen Itza Noche de Kukulkan
What's excluded :
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Cenote Hubiku, Kilometro 1.5 Carretera Temozon-Tizimin, Temozon 97740 Mexico
We will pick you direct in your hotel and will travel to the first stop: Cenote Hubiku. When you enter to this wonder, you will find the Hubiku letters where you can take as many photos that you want. While you go down to the cenote, you will find a shaman who will bless you and give you the welcome. The cenote has a hole where a large tree once introduced its roots to reach its fresh waters, the water goes down as a waterfall and around it the birds flutter as if they were in paradis, you will feel the magic there no just at the cenote also the esmerald waters invite you to swim in them and the opening in the center of it allows the sun's rays to enter, creating a visual spectacle that is worth admiring. Then to refresh a little you will enjoy a delicious buffet meal with the typical dishes of the region.
Duration: 2 hours
Stop At: Museo Del Tequila DON TADEO, Temozón, Yuc., Mexico
A mexican visit can be full without a little of Tequila. So this tour continues in the Tequila Museum Don Tadeo, a space within the cenote that gives you the opportunity to learn more about this famous Mexican drink; at the entrance you can take a photograph in a small colorful mural. Upon entering the museum there is a hubiku citizen offering you different types of tequila from the traditional, even flavors like coffee, while listening to ranchera music. Right there you can buy a bottle of this tequila "Don Tadeo". Later, you will start a tour of the Mayan Village of Hubiku, where the first thing that will catch your attention are the houses of the people and how they make the hammocks that you can see hanging under the trees. After passing through the streets, you go through some small cabins that show part of the lifestyle of the people of these communities.
Duration: 40 minutes
Stop At: Valladolid, Valladolid, Yucatan Peninsula
Later, we will visit the colonial city of Valladolid, located in the heart of Yucatan to admire the splendor of Colonial Mexico in the architecture of its buildings, temples and the Church of San Servacio, located in front of the main square and park of the city. A perffect place to esape of the routine.
Duration: 1 hour 30 minutes
Stop At: Chichen Itza Noche de Kukulkan, Chichen Itza Mexico
Finally the magic that you waiting for all this trip... The Chichen Itza Light Show known as the Kukulkan Nights is a light and sound show that allows us to visit at night this important archaeological area, one of the seven wondes of the world. Located on the Yucatan Peninsula, close to one of the biggest tourist destinations in Mexico, Chichen Itza is one of the most visited archaeological areas in the country. ¡Enjoy this fantastic light show and discover the magic around one of the 7 WONDERS OF THE WORLD at the night!
Duration: 1 hour 45 minutes
Departure Point :Traveler pickup is offered
If your hotel is not in the previous list please let us know in which hotel are you staying so a representative of our company can contact you to indicate the correct place and time of your pickup. We ask you to indicate the hotel where you are staying in the special requirements box and also with your email. This service has only one schedule, between 6:30 am to 7:45 am. The schedules vary according to the hotel, our representative will indicate the exact schedule via mail or via text message. Every service and every part of the tour is directly operated by our staff. This is why we’re able to guarantee an excellent and high quality service. Most of the web pages you see are simply selling tours as a middle-man, providing little to no guarantee of quality, safety or assurance. Here, you buy directly from the tour operator.
Departure Time :10:30 AM
Return Detail :-
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Near public transportation
- Infants must sit on laps
- Most travelers can participate
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 20 travelers
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms
- It is important to mention that all our equipment and locations are sanitized constantly everyday. We have all the sanitary measures to offer you a clean and disinfected environment.
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.