Live Indian Classical Concert In Varanasi
There can be no better way to end your day than by attending a live Indian Classical Music Concert with musicians playing instruments like the Sitar, Tabla, Sarangi and Flute followed by a Kathak dance performance. The diversity of instruments and the footwork of the dance performance will leave you spellbound. This is a unique Indian experience that will leave you with some truly pleasant memories.
• Rich diversity of musical instruments
• Stunning footwork in the Kathak dance performance
• The harmony in the music and dance
per adult from
1 to 2 hours
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- Transport by private air-conditioned vehicle
- Hotel pick-up and drop-off
- Local English speaking guide
- 02 bottles of mineral water per person
- Bottled water
What's excluded :
- Food and drinks, unless specified
- Visit: Banaras Ghats, Varanasi 221002 India
You will be picked up from your hotel and driven to the venue of the concert. Upon arrival try and take a seat close to the stage from where you will be able to observe the handwork of the musicians and the footwork of the Kathak dancer.
Then sit back and let the music take you on a journey of discovery. Watch how each artiste has a unique style, each instrument a unique sound and yet they all manage to produce a magnificent melodious effect. Next, the energetic footwork of the Kathak dance will leave you spellbound.
At the end of the concert you will be driven back to your hotel.
Departure Point :Banaras Ghats, Varanasi 221002 India
Traveler pickup is offered
We may pick up travelers from city center hotels / fixed point wiithin city limits. In case pick up is outside central points extra cost shall applicable subject to distance applicable.Airports
- Lal Bahadur Shastri International Airport, Shahganj, District, Babatpur, Uttar Pradesh 221006, India
Departure Time :4:00 PM
Return Detail :-
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Adult pricing applies to all travelers.
- Booking is subject to availability.
- Dress code is smart casual.
- Children under 15 must be accompanied by an adult.
- Infants must sit on laps
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.