Live from Dallas: Eggs Benedict Cooking Class with Bri from MasterChef
Learn how to make the perfect Eggs Benedict in this online brunch-inspired cooking class. Bri will show you how to prepare this classic brunch dish using everyday household pantry ingredients. You'll learn the techniques to poaching and how to prepare your own hollandaise sauce.
• The class will be conducted via zoom and will last 1 hour - you will receive an access link after booking.
• All ingredients and kitchen tools are mentioned in the menu section below.
• Learn culinary techniques to elevate any dish!
• The class will be live streamed at 9:30PM (CDT) & 10:30AM+1 (CST)
• Pricing per person
About your host: Bri is a former contestant from MasterChef Season 10. She now practices food styling, food photography, and meal prep services, through her company Plating Queen LLC.
per adult from
What's included :
- Easy-to-follow cooking class for all levels
- Learn traditional recipes and improve your culinary skills
- Interactive session with your host
- Please make sure you have your ingredients ready as they will not be shipped to you
What's excluded :
- Ingredients are not included
For the Base:
- 1 English Muffin (or choice of Bread)
For the Protein/ Substance:
- Ham/ Bacon/ Tomato/ Smoked Salmon/ etc.
For the Hollandaise:
- 2 Egg Yolks
- 1 Stick Butter
- 1.5 Tbs Acid (Lemon Juice, Orange Juice, Lime Juice, Vinegar, or any combination)
(Optional) Extras of Choice: Avocado, Balsamic Glaze, Basil, etc.
- Skillet (You can use a toaster or oven as an alternative)
- Double Broiler
- Large Heat-Safe Bowl
- 2 large Pots (you will need to poach the eggs in a seperate pot)
- Small bowls to transport eggs into water
- Ring Molds to cut out perfect circle in ham, if you are making a classic benedict
- You can toast your bread ahead of time
- Recommend separating the egg yolks in advance and put them in individual small bowls
• Eggs Benedict Brunch
Departure Point :Dallas, TX, USA
Departure Time :9:30 PM
Return Detail :Returns to original departure point
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Guests need to communicate if they have any food restrictions (allergy, special diet, etc.)
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 6 travelers
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.