LIVE a ADVENTURE at a Cenote, Zip lines and ATVs in Riviera Maya with buffet
If you're looking for adrenaline, in this cenote you'll live on an adventure swimming through an underground cenote, traversing the trees as you fly on the zip line circuit and the adrenaline rush by driving your own all-terrain vehicle along the mud-paved jungle trails.
Devoras terraceria paths among the jungle with rocks and roots of trees all the way, passing over the mud, logs and many obstacles that will make this trip a real challenge.
The strong emotions and activities in the Riviera Maya will continue on this tour, as the time will come to glide at full speed between the treetops in the most fun circuit of 7 zip lines with its 5 completely different styles to choose from.
After all this adrenaline you'll be ready to explore the mysterious underground cenote, a portal to the underworld known to the Maya, dare to immerse yourself in a fascinating under-earth setting and discover an enigmatic world at your feet.
Nature and speed, a perfect combination!
per adult from
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- Lunch - Buffet and Drinks
- Air-conditioned vehicle
- Use of Snorkelling equipment
- Use of Mountain Climbing Equipment
- Bilingual Guide
- Tour on ATV
- Jungle zipline circuit
- Snorkeling at an underground cenote
- Medical insurance (collision insurance available at additional cost)
What's excluded :
- Photos & videos (Extra cost)
- Optional damage/collision insurance ($15 per driver)
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Riviera Maya, Riviera Maya, Yucatan Peninsula
The adventure in the dense Jungle of the Riviera Maya begins when our transport picks you up at your hotel door and takes you deep into the jungle.
For your first activity you will test your atv, where the guides will give you instructions. When you feel comfortable it's time to follow your guide to take you down a path through the jungle, with some challenges along the way to make that trip the extreme.
The unrivalled ride in your atv will end in the adventure park, where the zip line circuit awaits you. You will wear the correct equipment consisting of a harness and helmet, prepare to fly over the treetops, you will be able to observe the path that you had once crossed.
When you finish flying from one tower to another, you will follow your guide that will take you to a wonderful underground cenote, where you can enjoy a refreshing dip and explore the flora and fauna there and hen finish your experience with an buffet. End the day with a transfer back to your hotel.
Duration: 6 hours
Departure Point :Traveler pickup is offered
If your hotel is not in the previous list please let us know in which hotel are you staying so a representative of our company can contact you to indicate the correct place and time for your pickup. This service has different schedules. The schedules vary according to the hotel, our representative will indicate the exact schedule via mail or via text message. Every service and every part of the tour is directly operated by our staff. This is why we’re able to guarantee an excellent and high quality service. Most of the web pages you see are simply selling tours as a middle-man, providing little to no guarantee of quality, safety or assurance. Here, you buy directly from the tour operator.
Departure Time :9:00 AM
Return Detail :-
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Near public transportation
- Infants must sit on laps
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Travelers should have a strong physical fitness level
- Basic swimming skills are required to participate in this tour.
- The minimum age to drive ATV is 16 years and 8 years as a passenger
- If you have any health problems or physical impairments, please contact us before making your reservation, so that we can advise you on it.
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 22 travelers
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms
- It is important to mention that all our equipment and locations are sanitized constantly everyday. We have all the sanitary measures to offer you a clean and disinfected environment.
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.