Little India Architecture and Street Photography
Goblin Photography is a Singapore-based photography company, run by photographers for photographers. We live and breathe the art of photography and want to share our passion of creativity and image-making. We believe that the camera should be an extension of yourself and a tool for creativity, so that no matter what camera you’re using, you always know how to see the world the way a photographer should. Focusing on composition, our lessons are perfect for beginner to intermediate photographers who crave an interactive outdoor learning environment. Our classrooms are the streets of Singapore, enabling you to jump right in and practise the skills taught to you on the go.
per adult from
What's included :
- A professional photographer as facilitator
What's excluded :
- Transportation, Camera equipment, F&B, weather protection (hat, raincoat, umbrella, sunscreen etc)
Create your own visual tapestry of Little India with our street and architecture photography day course. Time stands still in pockets of this historic district; traders that are as present today as they were in eras past, are juxtaposed next to newer businesses and buildings: modern restaurants, boutique hotels and flower-garland vendors.
Spend the day exploring inspiring settings for street and architecture photos including, Little India Arcade, open-air Tekka Centre, goldsmith shops, vibrant sari stores and the landmark Sri Veeramakaliamman Temple - embellished with colourful statues of Hindu deities. With colour and detail on every corner, participants won’t be short of inspiration in one of Singapore’s most vibrant districts!
During the course, participants will gain first-hand knowledge of working in a physical setting, with site specific composition techniques to make the most of the surrounding environment. Including rule of thirds, rule of space (movement), rule of space (eyeline) and perspective, these techniques will give you the confidence to take their best shot and strengthen practical photography skills.
• Tekka Centre, 665 Buffalo Road Zhujiao Centre (Tekka Market) 210665 Singapore, Singapore 210665 Singapore
• Little India Arcade, 48 Serangoon Rd, Singapore 217959 Singapore
• Sri Veeramakaliamman Temple, 141 Serangoon Road, Singapore 218042 Singapore
Departure Point :Jalan Besar MRT Station, Singapore
Return Detail :Returns to original departure point
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Near public transportation
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 10 travelers
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- All sales are final and incur 100% cancellation penalties.