Litchfield National Park and Jumping Crocodile Cruise
Litchfield Escapes is Territory owned and operated. Experienced local tour guides. Wildlife and Jumping Croc cruise which is a private boat cruise for our passengers only. Our tour departs at 6am so we are the only ones on the river at this time of the morning. Full commentary on Darwin and Litchfield Park. Also visiting Wangi, Florence and Buley Rock holes. Enjoy a swim in each of these beautiful natural fed spring water falls. Visit Magnetic and cathedral termite mounds. Snacks and a healthy lunch included. Dietary requirements are catered for. Plenty of water provided. On this tour you are guaranteed to see the very best of Litchfield Park and your private croc cruise.
A memorable day you will never forget.
per adult from
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- Lunch - Lunch and snacks are included
- Bottled water
- Use of Snorkelling equipment
- Jumping Crocodile Cruise
What's excluded :
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Litchfield National Park, Litchfield National Park, Northern Territory
Private boat cruise on the almighty Adelaide River, Jumping crocs cruise.
Wangi, Florence and Buley Rock Holes, swimming in awesome waterfalls in Litchfield Park. See and learn about magnetic and cathedral termite mounds.
Duration: 7 hours
Stop At: Magnetic Termite Mounds, Litchfield National Park, Northern Territory Australia
See the fascinating Cathedral and Magnetic Termite mounds
Pass By: Batchelor, Batchelor, Top End, Northern Territory
Drive through the township of Batchelor
Stop At: Wangi Falls Rd, Litchfield National Park, Northern Territory 0845 Australia
Swim in the Wangi Falls
Stop At: Florence Falls, Litchfield National Park, Northern Territory Australia
See the beautiful Florence Falls
Stop At: Buley Rockhole Raod Off Buley Florence, Litchfield National Park, Northern Territory 0822 Australia
Swim in the relaxing waters of the Buley Rock Hole
Stop At: Adelaide River, Adelaide River, Top End, Northern Territory
Join a private wildlife and Jumping Crocodile Cruise along the Adelaide River
Departure Point :Traveler pickup is offered
We pick up from 95% places in Darwin. Some Caravan Parks and vacation rentals. Northern Suburbs is to be advised.Ports
- Stokes Hill Wharf
- Cullen Bay
- Fort hill wharf
Departure Time :6:00 AM
Return Detail :-
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- We dont take children under 4 years of age
- Most travelers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 20 travelers
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.