Lisbon: Évora Private Tour Full Day
We know how important your holiday is and we will take care of all the little and big details so you don't have to.
Our itineraries are well researched and are rich in an amazing and authentic cultural experience, historical site and astonishing scenerys.
We ensure your full enjoyment by offering exciting opportunities including flexibility for exploring, shopping and time for reflection.
We encourage you to engage with the places you visit and with the people you encounter along the way who will bring your holiday experience to life.
We hope to see you with us.
per adult from
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- Alcoholic Beverages - Wine Tasting
- Air-conditioned vehicle
- WiFi on board
- Private transportation
What's excluded :
- Entry/Admission - Capela dos Ossos
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Praca do Giraldo, Evora 7000-508 Portugal
The living center of Évora, full of architectural styles, from Moorish arches lined up in the Square, to the fountains of the Renaissance and the Gothic church of São Francisco. where you can enjoy some free time to taste a regional sweet.
Duration: 2 hours
Stop At: Templo Romano de Evora (Templo de Diana), Largo do Conde de Vila Flor Dentro da Muralha, Evora 7000-804 Portugal
Its powerful front with 14 columns in well-preserved granite astonishes those who see it for the first time
Duration: 20 minutes
Stop At: Capela dos Ossos, Praca 1 de Maio, Evora 7000-650 Portugal
For some people, it is a dark place, for others a fascinating space consisting of hundreds of skulls and skeletons from about 5000 monks of the sixteenth century. There are also two intact corpses exposed in the chapel, so it is not a visit for sensitive people.
Duration: 1 hour
Stop At: Arraiolos, Arraiolos, Evora District, Alentejo
You can see a magnificent castle wall and the famous carpets of Arraiolos. You can see firsthand how they are manually produced and grab yourself a souvenir.
Duration: 1 hour
Departure Point :Cityrama Gray Line Portugal, Alameda Edgar Cardoso, 1070-051 Lisboa, Portugal
Traveler pickup is offered
A small van with Grayline/Go In logo will pick you up at the meeting point arrangedAirports
- Lisboa Airport, Alameda das Comunidades Portuguesas, Lisbon 1700-111 Portugal
- Doca de Alcântara / Doca do Espanhol, R. da Cintura do Porto de Lisboa 1350, 1350-352 Lisboa, Portugal
- Doca de Belém, 1400-038 Lisbon, Portugal
Departure Time :9:00 AM
Return Detail :Returns to original departure point
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Near public transportation
- Infant seats available
- Most travelers can participate
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.