Lisbon: Sintra Day Tour In a Small Group
Join Sintra day trip by train from Lisbon’s famous Rossio Station
Discover UNESCO World heritage site of romantic charm in 4 hours
See best-preserved medieval royal residences with a specialist guide: National Palace and Quinta Regaleira
Enjoy the intimacy of a small-group walking tour of max 12 people or choose to go private.
per adult from
What's included :
- Professional art historian guide
- Train tickets to Rossio and back
- Small group walking tour
- Admission tickets for the National Palace and Quinta da Regaleira
- Entry/Admission - Sintra National Palace
- Entry/Admission - Quinta da Regaleira
What's excluded :
- Food and drinks
- Transportation to the meeting spot
- Pena Palace visit
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Pass By: Rossio Train Station, Praca D. Pedro IV, Lisbon Portugal
Meet your expert local guide and join your small group tour at the Rossio train station.
Hop on a train to discover Sintra: a beautiful and historic village and a UNESCO World Heritage Site. It is also easy and convenient to find, located less than an hour from Lisbon.
Stop At: Sintra National Palace, Largo Rainha Dona Amelia, Sintra 2710-616 Portugal
Start discovering Sintra’s romantic reputation with the historically significant Sintra National Palace, one of the best-kept where you find different building periods: Moorish, Medieval, Gothic, Manueline, Renaissance, and Romantic.
Duration: 1 hour
Stop At: Quinta da Regaleira, Rua Barbosa do Bocage, Sintra 2710-567 Portugal
Continue to explore the mysterious Quinta da Regaleira which is another well-visited landmark, perhaps as equally sought out as the National Palace. Built in the Manueline style similar to Jeronimos Monastery and the Tower of Belem, its real charm is the towers, wells, and tunnels.
Listen to the numerous stories and legends from your guide suggesting that it was once the secret meeting place for rituals.
Duration: 1 hour 30 minutes
Stop At: Sintra Local Market, Largo D. Fernando II Sao Pedro de Sintra, Sintra Portugal
Downtown Sintra is full of charming cafés and restaurants, many of which offer outdoor terrace seating.
There are many small sites to discover as you walk and your guide will point out all you need to see.
Duration: 30 minutes
Departure Point :Rossio - Lisboa, R. 1º de Dezembro 125, 1249-970 Lisboa, Portugal
Departure Time :8:45 AM
Return Detail :1: 2710-523 Sintra, Portugal
2: Rossio - Lisboa, R. 1º de Dezembro 125, 1249-970 Lisboa, Portugal
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Children must be accompanied by an adult
- Near public transportation
- Most travelers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 12 travelers
- Face masks provided for travelers
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- - All required protective equipment is provided - To reduce crowds, the number of visitors is limited
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.