A unique tour around Lisbon, getting to know the typical streets. Starting in the most well-known meeting point, Rossio. Then following onto the oldest quarter, Alfama. We won’t miss the Castle and its view, walking throughin the narrow streets. Stopping in the downtown área of Lisbon and without missing the second oldest quarter of Lisbon, Bairro Alto.
Throughout this tour, it won’t be only the walking and the knowledge of history, but we’ll have stops in several interesting places, such as, unique and old shops from 18th century, old coffee shops and still tastings of delicious portuguese snacks and drinks.
per adult from
What's included :
- Snacks - Tapas (samples)
- Coffee and/or Tea - Coffee & Pastry
- Tour Guide
- Alcoholic Beverages - Ginjinha
- Glass of Green Wine
What's excluded :
- Entry/Admission - Lisboa
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: R. da Barroca 64, 1200-043 Lisboa, Portugal
Walk through he centre of Lisbon
Duration: 3 hours
Departure Point :Rossio Square, Praça do Rossio, 1100-200 Lisboa, Portugal
Return Detail :Returns to original departure point
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Near public transportation
- Infant seats available
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- Minimum 2 travellers per booking
- We may cancel due to bad weather
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 15 travelers
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.