Lisbon: Sesimbra & Arrábida Private Tour Full Day
We know how important your holiday is and we will take care of all the little and big details so you don't have to.
Our itineraries are well researched and are rich in an amazing and authentic cultural experience, historical site and astonishing scenerys.
We ensure your full enjoyment by offering exciting opportunities including flexibility for exploring, shopping and time for reflection.
We encourage you to engage with the places you visit and with the people you encounter along the way who will bring your holiday experience to life.
We hope to see you with us.
per adult from
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- Alcoholic Beverages - Wine Tasting
- Air-conditioned vehicle
- WiFi on board
- Private transportation
What's excluded :
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Palmela, Palmela, Setubal District, Alentejo
Visit the castle and enjoy magnificent views over the plain between the Tagus and Sado rivers. You’ll see the hills of São Francisco and Arrábida and also the Cristo Rei.
Duration: 2 hours
Stop At: Parque Natural da Arrabida, Setubal 2900-324 Portugal
You’ll learn about the protected area and its native plants and wildlife. You’ll also have an opportunity to relax in Portinho Arrábida.
Duration: 3 hours
Stop At: Sesimbra, Sesimbra, Setubal District, Alentejo
Fishing village where you’ll enjoy a walk along the coastal way that extends through the village. Visit the castle, now a National Monument.
Duration: 1 hour
Stop At: Cabo Espichel, Oeste de Sesimbra, Sesimbra 2970-738 Portugal
Stunning views over the Atlantic Ocean and stop for a wine tasting.
Duration: 2 minutes
Departure Point :Cityrama Gray Line Portugal, Alameda Edgar Cardoso, 1070-051 Lisboa, Portugal
Traveler pickup is offered
A small van with Grayline/Go In logo will pick you up at the meeting point arrangedAirports
- Lisboa Airport, Alameda das Comunidades Portuguesas, Lisbon 1700-111 Portugal
- Doca de Alcântara / Doca do Espanhol, R. da Cintura do Porto de Lisboa 1350, 1350-352 Lisboa, Portugal
- Doca de Belém, 1400-038 Lisbon, Portugal
Departure Time :9:00 AM
Return Detail :Returns to original departure point
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Near public transportation
- Infant seats available
- Most travelers can participate
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.