Lisbon Romantic Cruise
Palmayachts is certified by Portuguese Tourism Board as a Clean & Safe company regarding COVID-19 prevention measures and procedures.
Imagine you and your better-half sailing into the sunset, under a blue magnificent sky. The wind is blowing gently on your face, the yacht slide smoothly on the water. The experiment and discrete skipper opens a bottle of icy sparkling wine while keeping his eyes on the boat and the surroundings to guarantee maximum security on-board.
Celebrate on board special occasions:
• Marriage proposal
• Special Dates
• Being in love...
per adult from
What's included :
- 2h Sailing Cruise
- Alcoholic Beverages - Sparkling Wine and water
What's excluded :
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Pass By: Padrao dos Descobrimentos Avenida Brasilia Belem, Lisbon 1400-038 Portugal
Padrão dos Descobrimentos is a monument on the northern bank of the Tagus River estuary, in Belém, Lisbon. Located along the river where ships departed to explore and trade with India and the Orient, the monument celebrates the Portuguese Age of Discovery (or Age of Exploration) during the 15th and 16th centuries.
Pass By: 25 de Abril Bridge, Praca 25 de Abril Almada, Lisbon 1950-358 Portugal
Travelers will pass under the bridge
The 25 de Abril Bridge is a suspension bridge connecting the city of Lisbon, capital of Portugal, to the municipality of Almada on the left (south) bank of the Tagus river. It was inaugurated on August 6, 1966, and a train platform was added in 1999. It is often compared to the Golden Gate Bridge in San Francisco, US, because they are both suspension bridges of similar color. It was built by the American Bridge Company which constructed the San Francisco–Oakland Bay Bridge, but not the Golden Gate. With a total length of 2,277 metres (7,470 ft), it is the 32nd largest suspension bridge in the world. The upper deck carries six car lanes, while the lower deck carries a double track railway electrified at 25 kV AC. Until 1974, the bridge was named Salazar Bridge. The name "25 de Abril" commemorates the Carnation Revolution.
Pass By: Torre de Belem, Avenida Brasilia - Belem, Lisbon 1400-038 Portugal
Belém Tower is a UNESCO World Heritage located in Lisbon that played a key role in Europe’s Age of Discoveries, since it served both as a fortress and as a port from where Portuguese explorers departed to establish what would be the first European trade in history with China and India. It also served as a ceremonial gateway to Lisbon.
Pass By: Santuario Nacional de Cristo Rei, Praceta do Cristo Rei 27A Não é localizado em Lisboa e sim em Almada, Almada 2800-058 Portugal
The Sanctuary of Christ the King is a Catholic monument and shrine dedicated to the Sacred Heart of Jesus Christ overlooking the city of Lisbon situated in Almada, in Portugal. It was inspired by the Christ the Redeemer statue of Rio de Janeiro, in Brazil, after the Cardinal Patriarch of Lisbon visited that monument. The project was inaugurated on 17 May 1959, while Portugal was ruled by António de Oliveira Salazar. The giant statue in cement was erected to express gratitude because the Portuguese were spared the effects of World War II.
Pass By: Praca do Comercio (Terreiro do Paco), Avenida Infante Dom Henrique 1C, Lisbon 1100-053 Portugal
The Praça do Comércio is located in the city of Lisbon, Portugal. Situated near the Tagus river, the square is still commonly known as Terreiro do Paço because it was the location of the Paços da Ribeira (Royal Ribeira Palace) until it was destroyed by the great 1755 Lisbon earthquake. After the earthquake, the square was completely remodeled as part of the rebuilding of the Pombaline Downtown, ordered by Sebastião José de Carvalho e Melo, 1st Marquis of Pombal, who was the Minister of the Kingdom of Portugal from 1750 to 1777, during the reign of Dom José I, King of Portugal.
Departure Point :PALMAYACHTS - LISBON BOAT TOURS, Doca de Belém - Gate 1, Av. Brasília, 1400-038 Lisboa, Portugal
Return Detail :Returns to original departure point
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Near public transportation
- Stroller accessible
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Most travelers can participate
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
- Contactless payments for gratuities and add-ons
- Palmayachts is certified by Portuguese Tourism Board as a Clean & Safe company regarding COVID-19 prevention measures and procedures. Boats disinfected regularly using Ozone Treatment, on top of normal disinfection.
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.