Lisbon Private Transfer to Costa da Caparica
Skip the long lines for taxis and the hassle of navigating public transportation when you arrive at the Lisbon airport, Port or Train Station Gare Oriente. Book this private transfer and travel in comfort and safety from the airport to your Costa da Caparica hotel with a professional driver.
Enjoy a hassle-free private transfer from the Lisbon airport or Port or Train Station Gare Oriente to your Costa da Caparica hotel, and experience a personal meet and greet in the airport arrivals hall or Port or Train Station. Sit back and relax in comfort in an air-conditioned vehicle and get useful tips from the driver on the top places to visit.
per adult from
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- Transportation by air-conditioned vehicle
- 1-way private transfer
- All taxes, fees and handling charges
- Luggage transportation
- Clean & Safe Stamp
What's excluded :
- Excess luggage fees (where applicable)
- Food and drinks
- Book a private transfer from the Lisbon airport, Port or Train Station Gare Oriente to your Costa da Caparica hotel.
Transfers for 1-3 passengers are by car and for 4-8 passengers by modern 8-passenger vehicle. Service is available 24 hours a day, 7 days a week, throughout the year. On arrival at the Airport or Port or Train Station, after you have collected your luggage, you will find the driver waiting in the arrivals hall holding a sign with the name of the lead traveler.
From this point all you need to do is relax and enjoy the comfortable drive to your destination in an air-conditioned vehicle. You can listen to some soft music or you can ask the experienced driver about restaurants, sightseeing or other activities of interest.
Departure Point :
PortsCruise Port, Santo Estêvão, 1100 Lisbon, Portugal
AirportsLisboa Airport, Alameda das Comunidades Portuguesas, Lisbon 1700-111 Portugal
OtherLisbon, Lisbon, Lisbon District, Central Portugal
Return Detail :Costa da Caparica, Portugal
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Infant seats available
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Children must be accompanied by an adult
- At time of booking, Cruise ship passengers must provide the following information at time of booking: ship name, docking time, disembarkation time and re-boarding time
- Most travelers can participate
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- The “Clean & Safe” stamp, created by Turismo de Portugal, is a stamp of approval to distinguish tourist activities that are compliant with hygiene and cleaning requirements for the prevention and control of COVID-19 and other possible infections.
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.