Lisbon Photography Day Tour
COVID-19: WALKING TOURS ARE THE SAFEST!
This photo tour was designed by a professional photographer that has a deep knowledge about Lisbon. It also happens that Miguel was born in Lisbon, lives in Lisbon and likes Lisbon a lot.
You can expect a full and very rewarding experience. We will explore the areas as old time friends, looking for good and sometimes unexpected moments. We will chat about the local culture, about the local history and about photography. We will discuss about f-stops, between a view description or looking at a map. We may actually improve your image composition as well.
It is a very complete experience with the huge advantage of being private.
This also allows Miguel to follow your preferred subjects or to optimise the use of your photo equipment.
Actually, this photo tour should be for everybody, because everybody has a camera! Think about it.
It doesn't matter if you have a DSLR or a mobile phone, because the fun will be the same.
per adult from
What's included :
- LISBON PHOTO provides deep info about photography, including tech settings and image composition.
- LISBON PHOTO adds information about the local history and culture.
- LISBON PHOTO may provide direct contact with locals. We call it unexpected.
What's excluded :
- You should have your own photography equipment.
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Alfama, Lisbon Portugal
Alfama is one of the oldest districts in Lisbon, showing how the city was organised back to the 16th century. It is a long list of hidden places, local people, laundry hanging, some very good views, your memory card will be full of great photos. With the help of LISBON PHOTO your time as a photographer will be fully optimised.
Duration: 2 hours
Stop At: Castelo, Alfama & Mouraria, Castelo, Alfama & Mouraria, Lisbon, Lisbon District, Central Portugal
Mouraria is a fascinating old district in Lisbon. It is one of the best preserved areas, almost forgotten by most visitors. We will show you some very interesting spots, full of photography potential and very rich in culture.
With the help of LISBON PHOTO your time as a photographer will be fully optimised.
Duration: 2 hours
Departure Point :Rossio, 1100-202 Lisbon, Portugal
Return Detail :Returns to original departure point
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received within 48 hours of booking, subject to availability
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Near public transportation
- This photo tour will have some steps up and down, something we can easily control and adjust because all tours are private.
- COVID-19: LISBON PHOTO is certified CLEAN & SAFE by the Tourism of Portugal. We are aware and committed to all the health measures to provide the safest service. We also have masks and gel for our guests. ALL TOURS ARE PRIVATE, WHICH HELPS A LOT IN THIS SITUATION. It is advised that each one should bring their own safety measures.
- Most travelers can participate
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Face masks provided for travelers
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.