Lisbon Electric Bike Rental: From 4h to 24h
Our bikes are electric, surprisingly easy to ride and eco-friendly! If you are brave enough we also have the regular bikes that only count on your good shape in order to go up the hills.
From our bike shop near “Praça do Comércio” (in the downtown) and close to public transport like the metro station, you can hire a bike from 4h, 8h or 24h.
The rent includes one lock per bike and we offer one bottle of water per person.
For Bike Rentals we require a deposit of €100,00 (via credit card) per bike. A valid ID or Passport is also required per participant. It is also necessary to take a record of the credit card details for any lost or damaged vehicles. If no damage is verified, all previous deposit charges will be fully refunded
We provide you with all the necessary equipment you will need to enjoy your bike as well as some good advice on where to go cycling in Lisbon.
** Please note: This is a rental, not a tour.
per adult from
1 to 24 hours
What's included :
- Bike rental.
- Helmet and hairnet.
- Bike lock.
- Bike assistance in Lisbon (during opening hours 9.30am to 6pm)
- City map.
- General briefing is given before.
What's excluded :
- Hotel pickup and drop-off
- If you are looking for an easy, fun and convenient way to see Lisbon, an electric bike is what you need!
Visit the city’s highlights that aren’t accessible by car on an easy and enjoyable ride through Lisbon. No experience is necessary – riding an electric bike is just like using a normal bike, with a few advantages!
The bike is fitted with a battery, which means you can use the bike's power to go up hills or when you get tired by simply turning on the power on the handlebars. You will receive a briefing on how to use it in the shop, as well as a helmet for your safety while riding.
With your map of Lisbon (provided at the rental shop), cycle along the Avenida da Liberdade (Liberdade Avenue).
** Here, you’ll see the Eden Theatre, which is one of the best examples of Portuguese Art Deco, and the 18th-century Foz Palace. Reach the top of Eduardo VII Park and take in panoramic views of Lisbon. Later, enjoy comparable scenic views at St George Castle, located on another hill in central Lisbon.
** Ride by Rossio Square, the heart of old and new Lisbon paved with typical Portuguese wave-shaped cobblestones. Visit Restauradores Square, Rossio Central Station, and the beautiful Carmo Square.
** Cycle around the Moorish quarter of Alfama, the birthplace of Fado – Portugal's own musical genre featured in UNESCO’s Intangible Cultural Heritage list. Witness how life flows in the narrow cobbled streets lined with quaint houses. Visit Sé de Lisboa Cathedral, the city’s oldest church, and continue through the elegant Chiado neighborhood, with its charming cafés, boutiques, theaters and bookstores, and the Baixa district.
** Ride your electric bike around the historic district of Belem, by the waterfront, and cycle past the 16th-century Tower of Belem and Jerónimos Monastery, two great examples of Manueline art.
This independent electric bike tour and rental gives you all the freedom and flexibility you need for an unforgettable Lisbon adventure!
Departure Point :Boost Portugal - Urban Thrills, R. dos Douradores 16, 1100-206 Lisboa, Portugal
Return Detail :Returns to original departure point
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Adult pricing applies to all travelers.
- All participants must have a minimum of 1.5meters (4.9 feet) and a maximum of 118Kg (260.14 pounds).
- Minors must be accompanied by an adult who must sigh a Statement of Responsability for children up to 17years old upon arrival.
- The use of safety helmet is mandatory.
- It´s forbidden for pregnant women and intoxicated people, not recommended to mentally or physically incapacitated people or to people with prosthesis.
- Use the Bike in a responsible way and follow the rules of the road.
- For Bike Rentals a deposit of 100€ is required (via credit card) per bike. A valid ID or Passport is also required per participant. (Copies of documents will not be admissible.)
- For Bike Rentals it is necessary to take a record of the credit card details for any lost or damaged vehicles. If no damage is verified, all previous deposit charges will be fully refunded.
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Near public transportation
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- Most travelers can participate
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Face masks provided for travelers
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms
- Contactless payments for gratuities and add-ons
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.