Lisbon Discoveries E-Bike Tour by Sitgo
Our brand-new e-bikes will be our mean of transport for this tour, since they are tailor-made for our hilly city of Lisbon. We will enjoy the universal fun of riding a bicycle, with the electric engine giving you a push on the hardest parts of the way. Never tried an electric bicycle? It’s really easy! Our guides will show you and get you ready to go.
Belém is known as the historic district of the Age of Discovery. It was from its waterfront that Vasco da Gama and other explorers departed to their voyages, events celebrated today by grand monuments and museums in the neighbourhood.
At Antiga Confeitaria de Belém (simply known as "Pastéis de Belém" or "Belém pastries") you may devour one or several of Lisbon's famous custard tarts that originated on this site, and that are still unlike any others found around the country, made here from a secret recipe.
per adult from
1 hour 30 minutes
What's included :
- Use of bicycle
What's excluded :
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Pass By: Torre de Belem, Avenida Brasilia - Belem, Lisbon 1400-038 Portugal
Monument from the Discoveries Age
Pass By: Museu do Combatente, Forte do Bom Sucesso, Lisbon 1400-038 Portugal
Old fort, turned Museum of the Portuguese Fighter
Pass By: Champalimaud Foundation, Av. Brasília, 1400-038 Lisboa, Portugal
State-of-the-art scientific research center
Pass By: Padrao dos Descobrimentos Avenida Brasilia Belem, Lisbon 1400-038 Portugal
Monument honoring the discoverers
Pass By: Mosteiro dos Jeronimos, Praca do Imperio Belém, Lisbon 1400-206 Portugal
Monastery from the Discoveries Age
Pass By: Palacio de Belem, Praca Afonso de Albuquerque 1349-022, Lisbon 1300-004 Portugal
Office of the Portuguese President
Pass By: 25 de Abril Bridge, Praca 25 de Abril Almada, Lisbon 1950-358 Portugal
Historic Lisbon's bridge
Departure Point :Espaço Espelho d'Água, AV. BRASILIA entre Museu Arte popular e Padrão dos descobrimentos, 1400-038 Lisboa, Portugal
Return Detail :Returns to original departure point
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Near public transportation
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- All our bicycles are adult sized. Minimum height of 1,35m.
- Most travelers can participate
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.