Lisbon City Center: Best of Lisbon Private Tour Full Day
We know how important your holiday is and we will take care of all the little and big details so you don't have to. Our itineraries are well researched and are rich in an amazing and authentic cultural experience, historical site and astonishing scenerys. We ensure your full enjoyment by offering exciting opportunities including flexibility for exploring, shopping and time for reflection. We encourage you to engage with the places you visit and with the people you encounter along the way who will bring your holiday experience to life. We hope to see you with us.
per adult from
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- Private transportation
- Air-conditioned vehicle
- WiFi on board
What's excluded :
- Entry/Admission - Castelo de S. Jorge
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Rio Tejo, 6030, Portugal
You will meet the Mosteiro dos Jeronimos, typical Manueline architecture, Belem Tower, the most emblematic of all the historical monuments of Lisbon and the Monument to the Discoveries, tribute to all the great figures that put the name of Portugal by the 4 corners of the world. You have time even to visit the Belém Cultural Centre (payment extra, which houses the Berardo Museum with one of the most important spoils of modern and contemporary art in Portugal.
Duration: 3 hours
Stop At: Lisbon District, Lisbon District, Central Portugal
Visit the famous arcades and the Triumphal Arch of Rua Augusta. Our private tour continues to climb to the Chiado, the most cosmopolitan shopping area of the capital where you can meet one of the oldest cafes in the capital, Brazilian, and take a picture with the poet Fernando Pessoa (the statue!).
Duration: 2 hours
Stop At: Alfama, Lisbon Portugal
We will head to the steep, zigzagging streets of the old Lisbon to the impressive Cathedral and the Alfama district, with its quaint houses.
Duration: 2 hours
Stop At: Castelo de S. Jorge, Rua de Santa Cruz do Castelo, Lisbon 1100-129 Portugal
Whatch the amazing sunset from the Castle or opt for other places to visit, such as the Park of Nations, the Coach Museum, the National Pantheon, the Church of San Antonio, Santa Justa Elevator, Bairro Alto, the viewpoints with the best view, among many other points.
Duration: 1 hour
Departure Point :Cityrama Gray Line Portugal, Alameda Edgar Cardoso, 1070-051 Lisboa, Portugal
Traveler pickup is offered
A small van with Grayline/Go In logo will pick you up at the meeting point arranged Airports
- Lisboa Airport, Alameda das Comunidades Portuguesas, Lisbon 1700-111 Portugal
- Doca de Alcântara / Doca do Espanhol, R. da Cintura do Porto de Lisboa 1350, 1350-352 Lisboa, Portugal
- Doca de Belém, 1400-038 Lisbon, Portugal
Departure Time :9:00 AM
Return Detail :Returns to original departure point
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Near public transportation
- Infant seats available
- Most travelers can participate
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.