Lisbon by night with dinner and Fado show
Fado song is the night face of Lisbon. In this tour, we will listen to this unique music, with tearful tones played by Portuguese guitars. Fado, elected Intangible Heritage of Humanity, is more than just a musical style, it is an expression of the Portuguese soul.
Alfama is the neighborhood where Fado was born. This is where we start. Let’s hear the true Lisbon Fado, accompanied by a traditional meal with fine Portuguese food and wine.
The route continues to Baixa Pombalina, Rua Augusta, Rua do Ouro and Rua da Prata, followed by the grand Liberty avenue until we reach the top of Park Eduardo VII.
Let us drive you in the comfort of a Mercedes-Benz vehicle, with AC and WiFi, and be escorted by one of our certified professional driver-guides.
per adult from
3 to 4 hours
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- High comfort Mercedes Benz vehicles
- Certified professional driver-guide
- WiFi and bottled waters on board
- Dinner (food and drinks including wine)
- Fado music show
- Accident and liability insurance
- All taxes included
- Entry/Admission - Alfama
What's excluded :
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Parque Eduardo VII, Av. Sidonio Pais, Lisbon 1070-051 Portugal
Panoramic view of “Avenida da Liberdade”, Lisbon’s Champs d’Élysées, one of the most beautiful avenues in the world. Besides the unique green vegetation it is also famous for its national and international brand name shops, a paradise for glamorous shopping sprees. We will pass by the most imposing monument in Lisbon, a tribute to one of Portugal’s greatest national heroes, Marquis de Pombal. As we arrive at the top of “Parque Eduardo VII”, we can admire the amazing view of the Lisbon lights reflected on the Tagus River.
Duration: 15 minutes
Stop At: Alfama, Lisbon Portugal
Panoramic view of the the oldest quarter of Lisbon dating back to the time of the Moors’ presence (8th to 12th centuries). The views from the famous “miradouros” of Santa Luzia and Senhora do Monte are a must stop on our tour, where you can contemplate the wonderful sights of the Tagus River and of the city. We will explore the narrow cobble stoned alleys and streets where the facades of traditional houses are covered with beautiful tiles, an Arabian heritage in the Iberian Peninsula. Also, it is here that Fado, the Portuguese national song was born. At night the songs of the Fado singers and the melodious sounds of the classic guitar especially those of the Portuguese guitar echo through the streets spreading the perfume of the unique melodies. It is in Alfama we will hear the true Fado of Lisbon, accompanied by a traditional Portuguese meal and wine (or other drinks of your choice) that will feed your soul to enjoy and welcome this music a World Intangible Cultural Heritage by UNESCO
Duration: 3 hours
Pass By: Baixa, Rossio & Restauradores, Baixa, Rossio & Restauradores, Lisbon, Lisbon District, Central Portugal
Panoramic view of the famous squares “Praça do Comércio” and “Rossio” (statue of the first Emperor of Brazil, D. Pedro I), Rua Augusta (the most important pedestrian street in Portugal, with its famous Arch of Triumph. The night lights of these squares and monuments give them a charm all of their own captivating our sight and mind.
Departure Point :Traveler pickup is offered
Your assigned driver-guide will meet you at the place designated by you (within the city of Lisbon)Airports
- Lisboa Airport, Alameda das Comunidades Portuguesas, Lisbon 1700-111 Portugal
- Lisbon Cruise Port - Jardim do Tabaco Quay, Doca Jardim do Tabaco Terminal de Cruzeiros de Lisboa, Av. Infante Dom Henrique, 1100-651 Lisboa, Portugal
Departure Time :7:30 PM
Return Detail :-
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Near public transportation
- Infant seats available
- Most travelers can participate
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Face masks provided for travelers
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms
- Contactless payments for gratuities and add-ons
- Premiere Tours complies with the new SAFETY standards in accordance with the guidelines of the Ministry of Health of Portugal, providing protective masks and hand sanitizing products to our guides and our valued customers.
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- All sales are final and incur 100% cancellation penalties.