Lisbon: 2-Hour Go West to Belém Tour on an Private Electric Tuk Tuk
Our EcoTuk tuks will take you on a trip of 2-Hours that will highlight a selection of magnificent monuments, areas, and stories that are a MUST if you really are in the mood for the Discoveries.
The tour will start in Lisbon Downtown with Belém área as a destination, finishing there. So bring 5 friends with you and let's take a pleasant tour on this sustainable Tuk!
HIGHLIGHT AREAS / MONUMENTS:
*Downtown (Baixa) | *Commercio Square | *Chiado | *Estrela | *Principe Real | *Cais do Sodré | *Belém | *Champalimaud Foundation | *Electricity Museum | *MAAT | *Belém Tower | *Monument to the Discoveries | *Jerónimos Monastery
per adult from
What's included :
- Meeting Point included: Hard Rock Cafe Lisbon (red facade)
- Company Liability Insurance and Personal Injury Insurance.
- One bottle of water per person.
- Each Tour is accompanied by one of our Storytellers, he/she is a trained and experience driver/guide who will be providing some descriptions of the monuments and history along the way.
What's excluded :
- Entrance fees.
- Food and drinks.
- There is as extra fee not included for those who want to came back to the city center.
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Pass By: Lisbon Baixa, Lisbon Portugal
Baixa District (Downtown). Baixa is considered the trendiest area in Lisbon, a meeting point of artists, bohemians and avant-garde personalities and the heart of this European capital.
Pass By: Praca do Comercio (Terreiro do Paco), Avenida Infante Dom Henrique 1C, Lisbon 1100-053 Portugal
The biggest square in Europe.
Pass By: Chiado, Lisbon Portugal
Chiado District. This area was severely affected by a terrible fire which destructed partially this neighbourhood. Since then, owing to a renovation project coordinated by the famous architect Álvaro Siza Vieira, Chiado has recovered and features the highest real estate property prices in Portugal nowadays.
Considered the most emblematic and cosmopolitan neighbourhood of Lisbon, this area is full of all kind of shops, national and international fashion designers, ateliers, art galleries, bookstores, cafes, restaurants, bars, etc.
Pass By: Praca do Principe Real, Barrio Alto, Lisbon 1250-096 Portugal
Príncipe Real an area known for its antique style, glamour and the beautiful Garden.
Pass By: Basilica da Estrela, Praca da Estrela 12, Lisbon 1200-667 Portugal
Estrela District: a calm and prosperous district where you may see the Royal Basilica of Estrela with its ornate Baroque facade and the pleasant Estrela Garden (with breathtaking views over the Tagus and the red spires of the 25th April bridge). Considered as one of best neighbourhoods of Lisbon, with large homes and thoughtfully preserved palaces and mansions, this is a quiet and trendy area.
Pass By: Avenida das Descobertas, Av. das Descobertas, 1400-406 Lisboa, Portugal
Belém District: Belém: This is the monumental historic district of the Age of Discovery, here you’ll find the magnificent World Heritage monuments, wonderful parks, gardens and the Tagus River as landscape. For centuries Portugal was one of the largest nations in the world and this area will always be remembered and exalted as the sea port of the Age of Discovery. This tour will highlight some of the most emblematic monuments and places,
such as the Oriente Foundation, the Jerónimos Monastery, the Champalimaud Foundation, the Belém Tower, the Monument to the Discoveries, the Electricity Museum and the MAAT.
Pass By: Cais do sodre, Campo dos Mártires da Pátria 125, 1150-343 Lisboa, Portugal
Cais do Sodré District: was once a sordid quarter where brothels sidled up to sweaty clubs and suddenly became the most vibrant neighbourhood in town, home to live music, burlesque shows and great tapas bars and restaurants.
Departure Point :Hard Rock Cafe Lisbon, Av. da Liberdade 2, 1250-144 Lisboa, Portugal
Return Detail :Belem, 1300-300 Lisbon, Portugal
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Wheelchair accessible
- Private Tour. All customers with reservation must be ready in 10 min prior to the tour start.
- The Eco Tuk Tuk has a transparent cover. Can be closed in case of cold weather or rain.
- Maximum of 6 people per vehicle. Average weight per passenger 80kg.
- Children 6 years old and under are not legally allowed to ride on a EcoTuk Tuk. Children from 7 to 12 years old or minimum of 1.35m (4.42 feet) can ride on a Booster seat (please let us know beforehand if you need one). Minors must be accompanied by an adult.
- Price is per person. Adult pricing applies to all travelers.
- It´s forbidden for pregnant women and intoxicated people, not recommended to mentally or physically incapacitated people or to people with prosthesis.
- A different Pick up and/or drop off is available on request upon an extra charge payment. Please let us know if you want a different location from the one included.
- Availability for shows cannot be checked without making a booking. Credit cards will only be charged upon confirmation of show availability.
- Near public transportation
- Transportation is wheelchair accessible
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- Most travelers can participate
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Face masks provided for travelers
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms
- Contactless payments for gratuities and add-ons
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.