LIPARI AND VULCANO ISLAND 1 day tour from Milazzo - SICILY
Boarding from Milazzo for the cruise and navigation to the island of Vulcano, one hour of navigation to admire the island of wellbeing. Two and a half hours of free time to discover the beauties of the island. The therapeutic bath in the thermal waters and sulphurous muds of Baia Levante and the walk on the black volcanic sand beach of Baia Ponente are a must.
For the more sporty do not miss the climb to the Gran Cratere della fossa, a still active volcano in a dormant phase.
navigation to Lipari, here you will have about 2:30 hours of free time to spend in the picturesque streets of the historic center, or to visit the ancient castle of Lipari. For the indefatigable lovers of the sea, it is possible to reach the white beaches by taxi or shuttle for an unforgettable swim in the crystal clear waters.
a passage between the Faraglioni of Lipari and the western part of Vulcano is planned.
ATTENTION: APRIL-MAY-JUNE THE TOUR COULD BE REVERSED. FIRST STOP LIPARI THEN VOLCANO.
per adult from
What's included :
- Restroom on board
- Air-conditioned vehicle
- Aeolian Islands landing fee
What's excluded :
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Milazzo, Milazzo, Province of Messina, Sicily
From Milazzo (Sicily) - TOUR VULCANO AND LIPARI ISLANDS
Duration of the tour: 9 hours
Stops in From Milazzo (Sicily) - TOUR VULCANO AND LIPARI ISLANDS:
• LipariAttractions in From Milazzo (Sicily) - TOUR VULCANO AND LIPARI ISLANDS:
Vulcano Island / Lipari / Lipari Boat Experience / Vulcano Porto / Milazzo
Timetable: departure from Milazzo the tour is carried out only Tuesday - Thursday - Saturday - Sunday
(boarding 9:30 am)
Departure Point :Via Cavour, 34, 98057 Milazzo ME, Italy
Return Detail :Returns to original departure point
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Near public transportation
- Infants must sit on laps
- Transportation is wheelchair accessible
- Most travelers can participate
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 440 travelers
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.