Lipa Cave Private Tour - Underground adventure experience
Lipa Cave - Unforgettable low-carbon expirience & Visiting Cetinje Old Royal Capital .
Lipa Cave is the first cave adventure in Montenegro offering a charming diversity of karstic features to provide the visitors with a unique experience of the underground world. The cave’s authenticity lies in its genuine wilderness that leaves a lasting impression and makes the visit a memorable adventure.
This is one of the largest cave monuments in Montenegro. The cave, with its beautiful and wild system of 2.5 km of passages and halls is a place you must visit on your Montenegro tour.
Its build in trails and modern lighting make it even more attractive and perfectly safe.
This Tour is a great choice to cool off from the heat or to chill on the summer day, cause, in the end, Cave Bar is waiting for you so later you can tell stories to your friends how underworld drinks taste like
per adult from
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- Transportation in a luxurious car or van in order to tourism standards
- Bottles of fresh water and aloe vera drinks for every passenger
- Specialized guide in the Cave and equipment
- Souvenir gift provided by us
- Bottled water
- Coffee and/or Tea
- Entry/Admission - Lipa Cave
What's excluded :
- Any personal purchases or expenses
- Food and Drink by your choice if you prefer
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Lipa Cave, Lipa, Cetinje 81250 Montenegro
Duration: 1 hour
Stop At: The Monastery of Saint Peter (Sveti Petar Cetinjski), Dvorski trg Cipur Ruins, Cetinje 81250 Montenegro
Light walk around city with stopping by , recommended photo stop
Duration: 15 minutes
Departure Point :1: Kotor, Montenegro
2: Budva, Montenegro
3: Tivat, Montenegro
4: Podgorica, Montenegro
Traveler pickup is offered
Or anywhere else in Montenegro on requestPorts
- Port of Kotor
- Port of Bar
- Porto Montenegro
- Port of Budva
Return Detail :Returns to original departure point
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Operates in all weather conditions, please dress appropriately - The temperature in the Cave is always between 8 to 12 degrees
- A maximum of 5 people per booking
- Dress code is formal - Important note - The temperature in the Cave is always between 8 to 12 degrees, bring a light jacket with you!
- Children must be accompanied by an adult
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.